Rebecca B. Rinaldo
18526 Bay Leaf Way ? Germantown MD ? 20874
240-406-0655 ? firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from Salisbury University in May 2013.
• Attended Montgomery Community College for 2 years to complete General Education courses
• Courses taken include Advanced Glass, Advanced Photography, Modern Art History and various mediums of fine arts.
• Studied abroad for winter semester of January 2013 in London, England and Paris, France for Advanced Travel Photography
• Helpful in being a part Teacher’s Assistant for Beginner’s Hot Glass Courses
History & Skills
• Member of the Fine Arts Literary Magazine at Community College
• Proficient with MS Office, PowerPoint, Windows 7, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Photoshop CS5, and Mac
• Volunteered at the Salisbury, MD Humane Society for 2 ½ years.
• Featured in the Spring 2013 Senior Art Exhibition for BFA students at Salisbury University
• Featured in the Spring 2012 Grow Art Exhibition at the Wild Fowl Art Museum in Salisbury University for Hot Glass
• Featured in the Fall 2011 Western Michigan Exchange Show at Western Michigan University for Advanced Photography
• Published in the 2009 Literary Magazine The Red Jacket at Montgomery Community College
• Have shot for various models’ portfolios, and have modeled for other various photographers
• Held a Gallery Internship with Director Liz Kauffman & Manager Marisa Sage at Salisbury University Fulton Gallery in Fall 2012
Work Experience includes customer service, retail, restaurant, recreation at Edible Arrangements, Einstein Bros Bagels, Montgomery Village Foundation, Uptown Cheapskate, Best Friends Pet Care Inc., etc.
• Duties for these jobs included cleaning each store/restaurant area, answering phones, working cashiers, helping customers first hand, closing out cash registers at the end of the day, locking up stores, restocking items as needed, etc.
• Kept a part time job the graduating last semester of senior year in 2013 at Charlotte Russe in Salisbury, MD. Duties were to open fitting rooms, work the cash register, tidy up around the store, helping customers, etc.
• I worked as an animal care technician at Best Friends Pet Care; duties were to clean over 50 kennels every day, initiate and complete daily feedings for the animals, recording their time while boarding away from family, etc. Also managed myself in cleaning kennels as well as having to organize and plan a successful work day alone.
• Currently I am an Assistant Manager in Training at Uptown Cheapskate; a resale clothing shop. I am responsible for directing staff, working with a team to ensure and improve the progress of the store with sales, buys, etc.