NAME : Badia .O. Herbert
DATE OF BIRTH : 12th June1985
PLACE OF BIRTH : Siaya
ADDRESS : P.O. BOX14 Usenge ,Kenya
Cell Phone Number : +254-724-993797
NATIONALITY : Kenyan
E-mail ADRESS : firstname.lastname@example.org
IDENTIFICATION NO : 24147995
MARITAL STATUS : Single
LANGUAGES : English, Swahili, Dholuo
AGE : 25years-
RELIGION : Christianity
1. To achieve a Masters Degree in International Relations with a bias in Journalism and Management as well as Soft-ware Engineering.
2. To work for a reputable Organization and add value by placing high priority in quality performance
3. To leave a remarkable history in the field of Information Technology,Management and International Relations both regionally and internationally in personality and Performance
1. A well organized individual used to working under pressure
2. Communicates well both written and orally
3. Enjoys working with a wide range of people
4. Self-motivated with an outgoing personality and determination to succeed
1.Elaborate research skills
2. prioritizing workload with planning, accuracy and attention to detail
implementing standard procedures promptly and accurately
3. Good inter-cultural skills
4. Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
5. High Leadership ability
6. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft power point, QuickBooks.
7.cash planning and invoicing.
8.Simplify Payroll & Billing
2007 September 2010 August: United States International University
DEGREE : Bachelor of Arts
COURSE in International Relations ,Journalism and Management.
2000-2003 : Attended St Anthony's High School and obtained a Mean Grade of B (Plain) with 64 points in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
1999 :Attended Central Primary School and obtained 504marks in Kenya Certificate of Primary Education
2010 to date :I have been working part time for TCCV as there Marketing Director Here in Kenya.
2007 to date: I have been working with star for Jesus and morning star rehabilitation centre as a volunteer tutor and counsellor.
2008 to date :I have been working with the United States International University Library.
2010 September30th :Working with Exitpoverty International as Entrepreneurship trainer and counsellor.
2O10 September :Working with platinum credit company as sales analyst.
2010 to date:Work as a volunteer Business Development Coodinator with Blackpool Technologies.
2011 February to date:Researcher for college students both in masters and undergraduate programme.
2011 to date:Volunteer Reseacher with Holiday systems writing articles pertaining to Kenyan tourism.
2011 to date: Part time Transcriptionist support assistant with Morningside.
2011Feb to date: Assistant freelance translator ,here in Kenya, on contact ,under the Administrator.
HOBIES AND INTERESTS
1. Reading business journal
2. Playing Foot Ball
3. Listening to music
4. Reading IT Books
5. Reading Story Books and Novels
Speaking Reading Writing
English Excellent Excellent Excellent
Swahili Excellent Excellent Excellent
Luo Excellent Excellent Excellent
1.Reah Githaiga Stars for Jesus Children's Home
2.Elizerbeth Ndegwa Kenya Institute of Special Education
3.Moses Kiage Un -Habitat