DOB: July 30th 1958
Address: 5215 Gate Lake Rd, Tamarac FL (33319) Phone: 954.999.3895 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To attain a position in which my acquired expertise, creative talents and commitment to excellence will have valuable application.
• Bilingual Personal Assistant to Director.
• Successfully act as an English /Spanish translator and interpreter.
• Experienced Language Coach and seasoned proofreader.
• Bilingual website editor.
• Fluent Spanish and English.
• Experience effectively teaching English as a Second Language.
• Instrumental in designing and implementing new internal language processes and procedures.
• Experience performing live transmission translations.
• Reputation for being reliable and productive. Proficient in Lotus Notes, Excel and all Apple
• Flexibility to travel and or relocate.
• Highly developed planning and organizing skills, ability to anticipate change; I adjust to responses accordingly, and initiate steps to maximize resources toward a common objective.
• Proven hands-on practical experience, meeting targets successfully.
• Strong general knowledge of the multimedia/TV/radio/newspaper industry and politics;
• Excellent writing, and speaking and correction skills.
• Diplomatic and Protocol skills.
• Research savvy.
• Excellent networking skills.
Senior Translator/Linguist/Proofreader/Bilingual Website Editor/Senior Language Coach.
Grupo Clarin, Bs As; Jan 1990 to present.
› Translate crucial information, data, and documents for various internal departments for this multimedia company, specializing in newspaper, Internet, radio, cable and broadcast TV.
› Translate and monitor confidential documents, data and contracts, and present all converted information to upper management.
› Act as an English/Spanish translator.
› Assist and support Grupo Clarín CEO in international communication and public relations.
› Perform live transmission simultaneous translations.
› Offer language support to the Human Resource department, including solving any language miscommunications and recruiting.
› Interface and communicate with an extremely broad and diverse set of co-workers and clientele in International sales.
› Instrumental in designing and implementing several processes and procedures, including developing new communication strategies utilizing cross-cultural and diversity expertise.
› Experience effectively teaching English as a Second Language.
› Travel overseas to communicate and maintain positive public relations.
› Possess a creative mind, coupled with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Impeccable attention to detail. Very elegant.
• Highly developed social skills, intelligent, clear thinker, very resourceful.
• Emotionally mature, I respect others point of view and in control of emotions.
• Solved conflict situations.
• I interact effectively.
• Highly skilled at developing, maintaining personal, social, and business relationships
representing the executive I report to.
• Very self-motivated.
• I work quickly and efficiently.
• Respond well to shifting priorities.
• Flexibility as to work hours.
• Willing to travel (part of the job I currently carry out).
• Manage deadlines.
References Available Upon Request