3505 Bally Brook Drive• Greensboro NC 27410•315.350.7002 •email@example.com
I have a demonstrated success record in:
• Entering customer and account data to prepare legal documents, including fees and costs quotes, complaints, foreclosures and real estate closing statements.
• Self starting research into files and data in files as needed.
• Ensuring all entered information is valid, executed and processed timely through internal tracking systems.
• Greeting clients over the phone and in person.
• Preparing source data for computer entry for daily work load
• Proficient in Microsoft suite
• Identifying problems in files and beginning resolution and contacting customers if necessary.
• Working with numeric data entries to calculate timeframes and evaluate costs and losses.
• Verbally communicating effectively and efficiently and in a professional demeanor.
• Working in a fast paced environment.
• Working extra hours and under pressure when required or deadlines are pending.
• Filing and typing correspondents as needed.
• Verifying and reviewing data to ensure accuracy and changing information as needed.
o 3yrs data entry experience o Federal Compliance Overview o SCRA Research o 2 years customer service
o Quality Control Acumen o Multi-Tasking /Time Management o Data Entry/Type 60 WPM o Excellent Oral & Written
o PC Law/LPS/Clairfire o Team building and organized o Key Strokes 7000-8000 o Vendor Scape/Lenstar
HIGHLIGHTED CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
• Clerical —Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, coordination of people and resources, and typing correspondents as needed.
• Analyzing/Documenting Information — Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
• Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
Fein Such Crane LLP, Rochester, NY
Legal Assistant 12/2011 to 8/2012
Steven J. Baum LLP, Buffalo, NY
Legal Assistant 05/2009 to 12/2011
State Farm Insurance Company, Tonawanda, NY
Legal Assistant 01/2007 to 05/2009
University of Buffalo, State University of NY
B.A. Psychology and Women’s Studies, 2007
M.A Gender Studies, 2011