Apt – 4B,
39 Duncan Avenue,
New Jersey, 07304
Seven plus years of executive experience with specialized ability for e-learning projects, Illustrations, prototype design, & flash animation with eye for detail and usability, with proven track record of developing, implementing design standards for E-learning projects in visualization and hands-on roles. Ability to work as a leader or in a team environment both in dual-shore projects.
Coupled with excellent inter personal & communication skills, an inquisitive and innovative bent of mind, I would like to join the league of true contributors of the industry, together with whom, I would contribute to give a meaningful direction to my very existence in the industry.
With my exposure, skills, contacts, and experience acquired during my career I am confident of meeting and exceeding the expectation of the customers & my employer through continuous improvement and consistent growth to add value to the organization.
• Conceptualizing and developing user interface and elements, animations,
• Complete involvement in all phases of projects – from planning to delivery
• Develop various eLearning (audio-visual) training modules, corporate modules, computer
and web-based educational products.
• Conducting Graphic reviews & Setting Graphic Styles & Standards.
• Ability to work with multi skilled teams including designers, content writers & developers.
• Ability to train, supervise and motivate junior team members and trainees.
• Process driven, can work individually or as a team to create creative solutions.
• Excellent communication skills. Able to negotiate and positively influence all
September, 2013 – PresentGraphic Media Consultant – Design Group
My role at Britannica is to design book covers and all other media related work including flash work.
June, 2009 – September, 2013 -- Graphic Artist – Content Design Group
My role at NIIT is of graphic artist, apart from working towards timely execution of projects and ensuring quality delivery in time bound manner; my role includes:
• Conceptualizing and developing CBT graphics, animations using Flash, application on
the basis story board.
• Customer interfacing – interaction/ communication
• Interaction with customer on a daily basis through emails, Tele conferencing
• Review & Report project status - internal and external stakeholders
• Documenting – Style Guide creation, Storyboarding, Project plan, Processes, Graphic
• Co-ordinate the Quality Assurance activities for deliverables
• Train and supervise new hires
My key result areas have been:
Visualization of CBT/WBT
Documenting Design Procedures
Implement QA procedure.
Team coordination (Design/Tech/QA)
- Key member of the Team of the Quarter –AMJ, 2012
- I have learnt new software and delivered at par the expected quality for many projects
that I have been part of.
Magic Software Pvt. Ltd. May, 2006 – June, 2009
Member – User Experience Group
My role at Magic was of an illustrator & animator, which included designing & animating graphic elements in Flash, prototypes for e-learning projects for US & UK market. My key result areas had been:
2D Animations Developing CBT/WBT Wireframe Prototyping
Visualization of CBT/WBT Mentoring Trainees Team coordination
- Within the span of 9 months created 60+ elearning modules within the allotted time
frame, which were highly appreciated by the client in writing.
- Started as a trainees for module integration, at present working as an illustrator/animator
and also work as visualizer
• Software: Macromedia Flash CS4 Professional, Adobe PhotoShop CS4, Fireworks,
Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate, Soundforge, MS Office suite, Adobe Illustrator CS4,
• Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows XP, and DOS.
• Programming Languages: Basic Flash Action scripting
• Diploma in Commercial Art (2003-2006) from South Delhi Polytechnic for women.
• Graduation in Humanities from Kirori Mal College in 2003.
• Sketching, Play enacting, Reading Books and Music.