Hello. I am seeking a position as a web or graphic designer, which would make use of my proven abilities in event coordination; web, graphic and multimedia design; and marketing. I love design, and am very enthusiastic about using my skills in a wide variety of venues, including web, print, and video. Please check out my website for examples of my work.
Summary Of Skills
* Dynamic website development utilizing HTML, CSS, and Flash
* Page layout and image editing using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
* Video production with Flash, Camtasia, and Premiere Pro
* Able to analyze complex and detailed material and solve problems
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Strong computer skills, including detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office
WESTWOOD COLLEGE, Online Campus
B.S., Web Design and Multimedia, Magna *** Laude, March 2011
KENNESAW STATE UNIVERSITY, Kennesaw, GA
Continuing Education, Graphic Design, Ongoing
2011 - Present
* Freelance designer. Utilize creative and technical skills to bring clients' visions to digital reality.
* Brand development, website design and implementation, video, interactive presentations, print and digital collateral.
* HTML, CSS, Flash, ActionScript 3.0, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Camtasia, InDesign.
Verendus, LLC Atlanta, GA
* Primarily responsible for the implementation of the KDH Homes website using HTML and CSS.
* Assisted with execution of TheGiftionary.com website, reducing the need for an external vendor.
* Designed and created promotional and help documentation for TheGiftionary.com using Adobe In-Design.
* Created and produced video to assist vendors with registration using Camtasia.
* Utilized Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver to create the design for a website and logo for JoScrubs.com.
Boy Scouts of America Kennesaw, GA
Administrative Assistant/Multimedia Designer
* Assisted in coordination and planning for regional events, including the production of electronic and printed promotional materials.
* Created regional publications and multimedia for distribution to regional professionals and board members.
* Designed and implemented regional website increasing quick communication between regional councils and volunteers.
* Expedited regional conversion to electronic formats through the redesign of documents and newsletters.
Surebridge, Inc. Atlanta, GA
* Provided desktop support for local and remote users for Windows 98, 2000, and XP.
* Responsible for creating phone and voicemail extensions for new employees on a Definity switch.
* Performed full license audit for the company, preventing violation of software licensing agreements.
* Implemented email conversion from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange.
* Wrote technical documentation detailing the procedures for Operations department.
CryoLife, Inc. Kennesaw, GA
IT Support Specialist
* First line of contact for the Help Desk resulting in a 30% increase in the resolution of trouble tickets.
* Responsible for creating phone and voicemail extensions for new employees utilizing Definity Administration software.
* Appointed the primary technician for the new corporate multimedia system reducing the need for costly professionals.
* Worked with the multimedia installation contractors to resolve problems and get the system operational in time for CryoLife’s Gala dedication ceremony for the new auditorium.
* Rewrote the Information Technology Orientation materials for accuracy and ease of understanding.
* Trained new employees in usage of computers, phones, and the multimedia system.
* Negotiated with vendors for product discounts resulting in a savings of over $20,000 in 2001.
National Association of Photoshop Professionals
Member 2008 to Present
American Institute of Graphic Artists (AIGA)
Member 2008 to Present
References Available Upon Request