Graphic Designer with over 5 years of experience creating designs and successfully completing projects for clients. Excellent communication skills, reliable and able to create positive working relationship Additional skills and qualifications include:
Freelance Graphic Designer
• Worked with small businesses to create logos and branding . August 2004-Present
Top-USA, Columbus, Ohio April 2006-May 2012
Graphic Designer that used knowledge of fonts to typeset art, create logos for promotional products, recreate logos for companies with poor art, data entry, created electronic templates and managed projects to completion including communicating with sales about what clients wanted on products.
• Reversed traditionally unsatisfied customer by enhancing communication with sales to secure design preferences & ultimately saved account with uniquely creative products.
• Saved company money by negotiating deal with supplier for cutting needles that we used for our printers.
• Sales came to me about a customer who did not like his logo. Using my graphic skills to revamp it the customer is now happy with it and is using it going forward.
• When the head of the order/marketing department was out on extended leave I took over the order part of the department printing and setting up art work to get orders out on time to clients.
• Adobe Illustrator
• Microsoft Word • Adobe Photoshop
• Microsoft Excel • Adobe InDesign
• Microsoft Power Point
Bradford School, Columbus, Ohio Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
Graphic Design Diploma, Highest Honors Bachelor of Science in Geography