Adobe CS5: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Wacom Tablet, Digital Painting, Microsoft: Word, Excel, Outlook, Concept Design, Story Boarding, Traditional hand drawn art
Graphic Designer (Current -2010) Old Time Sports, Salisbury, Massachusetts
• Meet calendar deadlines and deliverables
• Illustrate and Design NHL licensed apparel.
• Skilled working with Adobe Creative Suite (including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design and Acrobat Pro).
• Point of contact for company’s printing needs.
• Take into account fabric, cost, trim, printing, construction and the technology behind designs while illustrating potential products.
• Work with internal team to troubleshoot problems and make resolution time and cost efficient.
• Constantly research and develop new company workflows of screen printing and designing to ensure the most cost and time effective outcome.
• Present designs and concept boards to Art Director as well as direct buyer
• Adjust to changing seasonal workloads and designs
• Develop designs and product briefs for different consumer categories for commercial sales
• Design artwork that fits with the Old Time Sports Brand while also maintaining current consumer trends
• Design functionally and aesthetically pleasing graphics while still aware of cost restrictions
• Prepare Illustrator file and print for film separations as well as create tech packs for overseas development.
• Maintain art files and transfer films to screen printers
• Design clothing artwork with a constant level of quality while exploring innovative concepts, materials, and printing process
• Train and Mentor junior designers
Freelance Illustrator (Current -2011) National Hockey League Players Association, Toronto, Canada
• Commissioned to create numerous caricature illustrations of National Hockey League players.
• Communicated with client to determine needs and discuss timelines.
• Illustrated each commission with a Wacom Tablet and Photoshop while providing client with status updates and progress.
Freelance Illustrator (2011) Ipswich in the Civil War, Ipswich, Massachusetts
• Commission for pen and ink illustrations of small town Civil War heroes from Ipswich, MA.
• Correspond closely with writer to make sure illustrations matched with client expectations.
Front End Assistant (2010-2005) Market Basket, Rowley, Massachusetts
Guarantee customer satisfaction by ensuring clean facilities, timely checkouts, and customer assistance.
Men’s Varsity Lacrosse, UMass Dartmouth (2010-2007) Dartmouth, Massachusetts
• 4 year starting varsity attackman
• 175 career total points, 2nd most in school history
• 2010 Season Captain
• 2009 LEC 2nd Team all star
University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth
Bachelor of Fine Art, Visual Design-Illustration
May 2010, overall GPA; 3.344 *** Laude
Danvers High School 2006