North Carolina Agricultural &Technical State University Greensboro, NC
Bachelor of Science in Earth and Environmental Science December 2013
Waste Management Certificate December 2013
Guilford Technical Community College (GTCC) Transferred 2010
• Fluent in French (Native Language) and intermediate Spanish
• Proficient in preparing slides for microscopic observation.
• Ability to identify different microorganism and anti-bodies in water and soil samples.
• Can handle various new digital laboratory machines with minimal supervision.
• Proficient in analyzing test results and creating reports that accurately reflect the data.
N.C. A&T State University Greensboro, NC Researcher: Department of Natural Resources January-May 2013
• Researched the effects of recycled plastic mulch in agricultural waste.
N.C. A&T State University Greensboro, NC
Lab Technician: Department of Natural Resources May 2012- present
• Worked in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Lab and researched various pesticides and insects.
• Collected samples of water from lakes and ponds.
• Tested soil samples in the lab for contamination.
Tyco Electronics Greensboro, NC
Associate, Polymer Blend Department May 2005-June 2011
• Assisted engineers in mixing and processing various chemicals to dry blend.
• Weighted and measured materials, ingredients, and products to ensure conformance to requirements.
• Started machines to mix or blend ingredients; then allowed them to mix for specified time periods.
• Worked as a stamping and molding operator.
Handy Pantry Greensboro, NC
Assistant Manager, Supervisor May 2001- 2005
• Provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Directed and supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, and in performing services for customers.
• Monitored sales activities to ensure that customers received satisfactory service and quality goods.
• Maintained inventory and reordered when inventory decreased to a specified level.
• Instructed staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
• Hired, trained, and evaluated personnel in sales and marketing, promoted workers when appropriate.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visual Basic, Internet Research