I am a mother of eight and have 11 siblings. I have a BA in english and I have had some publications. I love to write and it just comes natural. I have some great ideas in mind and perhaps we could share. My resume is as follows. A business and a education referenced resume. I believe it is our experiences that makes an awesome writer. My life has been a whirl wind of events yet many stories tangled into one. Although, I do have original ideas I am willing to introduce some aspiring ideas regarding your great idea of a theme.
(210)392-3255 ELIZABETH KAPUSTKA firstname.lastname@example.org
Detail-oriented and motivated individual seeks employment within an educational environment, an institution who embraces serving the community, especially children and young adults. One who is adept at providing superior, effective public service with excellent verbal and written communication skills in a professional and compassionate manner. Additional highlights are as follows:
? Classroom Organization & Time Management ? Excellent Student/Teacher Skills
? Classroom Problem Solving & Decision Making ? Mastering Special Education at GCU
ST. THERESE LITTLE FLOWERS HOMESCHOOLING GROUP
• Organized curriculum and activities for girls ages 3 years old to 15.
• Organized field trips and monitored students on trips.
• Tutored students in reading, writing and math.
ST. ELIZABETH ANN SETON HOMESCHOOLING
• Set up homeschooling curriculum and lesson plans.
• Teaching students pre-K to 10th grade.
• Participated and organized field trips
Provided care for the elderly and dying patients as a Hospice volunteer. Assisted with transportation, meals, hygiene and family support. Worked with clergy, nursing staff and doctors. Published writer, Pecan Grove Magazine, 2011. Spanish speaking.
• Accomplished Stephen Minister providing help, counseling and care for those in crisis. Handling divorce, death and trauma.
• Scheduled events and coordinated meetings for Cub Scouts, Little Flower Girls Home Schooling Group, church and charity groups in the surrounding community.
BA, English, St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, TX—2011
Pursuing Masters of Education in Special Education, Grand Canyon University
Accomplished Stephen Minister
Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point
Other Related Experience
STATE FARM, LICENSED EXPRESS CLAIMS REP; PRESENT
• Organized and scheduled property inspections based upon severity of loss and property location to ensure an efficient workflow.
• Contacted policyholders to obtain a summary of property damage
• Property inspections. Investigations and settle claims.
• Determines repair parts, time and labor required to complete repair or determine if vehicle is a total loss
• Maintains accurate documentation regarding repairs, estimates, supplements, and inspections.
• Coordinates the disposal process of salvaged vehicles/parts
• Accompanied Claims Representative and provided: replacement cost, estimates, and contact information.
Reported and summarized property damage.
Research/Media/Public Relations and Communications Trainee
Trained by Publicist and Media Public Relations Specialist, Wendy Bailey, Associated Press Award-winning TV/ Radio News Reporter and Producer; WB Productions and more. Pitching and research.
Economics’ Department Assistant, St. Mary’s University
Work Study Program for college students. Librarian and faculty assistance provided the follow services: research, shelving, student assistance, printing, faxing, date entry and miscellaneous office duties.