James Freeman James Freeman
640 Bailey RD. #120
Pittsburg, Ca. 94565
Phone: 1 510 846 8499
2009 - Present - Union Gospel Press
* Freelance Art Illustrator
* Computer graphics and free hand drawings, Excel, Word, Photoshop
1997 - 2010 - New United Motors Manufacturing Industries
*Body welding and assembly line; Safety coordinator; Fork truck driver;
* Trained in Standardized Work System, Problem Solving Circles, Quality
* Group Leader in the assembly Dept.
1995 – 1997- MaClarin Roofing. San Rafael, Ca.
*Roofer, Truck Driver
1987 -1995- Schlumberger Water Meter Co. Tallassee, Ala.
* Draftsman C, Set-up man, Material Handler, Forklift operator
1984 – 1987-Robinson Foundry; Alexander City, Ala.
* Cast Iron Molder, Machine operator, Forklift operator
1982 – 1989- Army National Guard, Tallassee, Ala.
* Communication Field Specialist – M.O.S.
Summary of Qualifications;
Experience includes, arts, sketches and paintings, factory machine operator, material handler, forklift driver, projects included pro-vision software producing free-hand layouts. Self motivator, and able to motivate others, with original material. Have Problem solving skills with existing materials. Planning and prioritizing daily productions to reach the company goals through safety, efficiency, attendance, and cost. I administer the team member performance feedback including recognition, discipline, and performance appraisals, leave of absence tracking, evaluations, and time cards system. Keep the line of communication open with the team members. Manage relationship with supplier and customer to ensure smooth workflow.