1120 Plain St. Apt 6C
Las Cruces, NM 88001
New Mexico State University Las Cruces, NM
• Graduated in 2011 with honors, BA in English and an emphasis in Creative Writing
• Minor in German
• Crimson Scholar since January 2008, 3.9 cumulative GPA
ICT PC Services Las Cruces NM August 2010-May 2011
• Actively maintain computer labs on NMSU campus in a managerial position.
• Monitor unmanned labs, direct resources for maintaining labs, perform routine inspections, and answer technical questions from students.
Reaching the Pinnacle Las Cruces NM February 2011-May 2011
• Designed and created documents for Reaching the Pinnacle.
• Duties included researching and writing articles, editing submitted articles, working with Microsoft Publisher, PowerPoint, and Word to create professional presentations, brochures, and newsletters.
Receptionist and Medical Records Specialist
Mountainview Orthopedics Las Cruces NM May 2010-September 2010
• Responsibilities included answering the phone, scheduling in-office appointments, recording/maintaining medical records, faxing/receiving patient data, contacting patients, medical practices, and insurance companies.
ICT PC Services Las Cruces NM February 2009-August 2010
• Duties included cleaning and maintaining lab and computer equipment, managing cash register, responding to students’ technical questions, and answering the phone
Proficient with computers
• Experienced with both PC and Mac platforms
• Extensive knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher, as well as Excel.
• Can handle multiple projects at once
• Have headed many groups and collaborated projects
• Detail oriented and time conscious
• Task completer
• Able to work with multiple people efficiently
• Focused on customer satisfaction
• Practice with polite interactions with co-workers and clientele alike
• Crimson Scholar
• Bilingual in English and German- reading, writing, speaking
• One of the founding members of the English Undergraduate Student Organization (EUSO) , and secretary from Fall of 2009- Summer of 2010
References available upon request.