TIFFANY S. CARTER Los Angeles, CA
2006-Present: HD PRODUCTIONS ON-AIR CORRESPONDENT/PRODUCER, Los Angeles, CA
• Conduct on-air interviews. Perform research and compile data. Write, provide voice-over for, and produce creative and informative features and subject profiles for syndicated entertainment lifestyle tv show, “California Life”, Healthy RC and other affiliated HD Productions televised and on-line programming. 2010-2012: OVERBROOK ENTERTAINMENT DIGITAL MEDIA COORDINATOR, Los Angeles, CA
• Developed, produced, wrote, and (on-camera) reported/hosted, for company-related digital media content.
Content included: international high profile film and television projects, along with ground-breaking philanthropic, educational, and special events. Responsible for supervision of pre-production details and crews, post-production editing, along with archiving of private and public digital media content.
2006-2007: ON CAMERA EXTRA, Los Angeles, CA
• On-camera featured extra for nationally televised programming.
2002-2004: WTVW-TV (FOX) GENERAL ASSIGNMENT REPORTER, Evansville, IN
• Researched, wrote, edited, produced, and reported live and taped hard news and feature stories for primary newscasts.
2001-2003: "PANACEA" CORRESPONDENT, Northwest, IN
• Reported, field produced, and wrote for local PBS television news magazine show.
2001-2002: WICD-TV (NBC) MORNING SHOW NEWS PRODUCER/FILL-IN ANCHOR, Champaign, IL
• Created, developed and produced daily up-to-date run-downs, for live two-hour morning show.
• Creative story writing and selection; editing; on-air timing and overall show supervision.
• Quick and smart decision making under pressure, intense deadlines, and breaking news.
• Coordinated and executed live satellite on-air interviews.
2000-2001: WBBM-TV (CBS) FREELANCE WRITER, Chicago, IL
• Researched, wrote, and updated national and local stories for two-hour morning show.
2000-2001: CENTRAL CITY PRODUCTIONS ASSOCIATE PRODUCER, Chicago, IL
• Field produced, wrote, edited, and scheduled guests for nationally syndicated television programming.
2007: SUN COMMUNITY NEWSPAPER, San Fernando Valley, CA
• Researched and wrote features for weekly publication spotlighting community members and upcoming local events; interview subjects; set-up photo shoots.
2004-2006: UNIVERSITY OF EVANSVILLE ADMISSION COUNSELOR, Evansville, IN
• Developed, wrote, and edited university-related publications.
• Implemented written communications and telecounseling with prospective students.
• Extensive public speaking, travel, and coordination of appearance schedule.
• Organized and implemented deadline and detail oriented projects that included faculty and students.
• Planned on-and-off campus recruitment events. Studied and implemented cultural diversity growth strategies.
2000-2005: POST-TRIBUNE NEWSPAPER CORRESPONDENT, Northwest, IN
• Researched and wrote features for daily publication spotlighting community members and upcoming local events; set-up photo shoots.
2006-2008: "TOM JOYNER MORNING SHOW" VOICE-OVER TALENT, Los Angeles, CA
• Provided voice talent for nationally syndicated radio morning show.
2000-2001: WMAQ-AM & WBBM-AM NEWS PRODUCER/REPORTER, Chicago, IL
• Reported, produced, wrote, and edited news for all newscasts. Scheduled guests and interviews; recorded and logged news feeds.
EDUCATION : B.A. BROADCAST JOURNALISM AND AFRICAN-AMERICAN STUDIES
INDIANA UNIVERSITY, BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA