Boost Mobile, 2009 –Present
Freelance Sales Rep,
• Responsible for designing the new products promotional presentation.
• Plan and implement new strategies and campaigns.
• Meet customer for determination of their needs and requirements.
• Present presentations to the customer both verbally and written.
• Develop and manages new accounts.
Field Engineers, 2003-2008
• Managing and leading the project team.
• Recruiting project staff and consultants.
• Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
• Detailed project planning and control including.
• Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
• Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
• Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
• Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
• Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
• Monitoring project progress and performance.
• Providing status reports to the project sponsor.
• Managing project training within the defined budget.
• Liaison with, and updates progress to, project steering board/senior management.
• Managing project evaluation and dissemination activities.
• Managing consultancy input within the defined budget.
• Final approval of the design specification.
Tariq Corporation (Industrial and Commercial Air Filters Manufacturer), 2000-2003
Responsibilities include soliciting potential customers and traveling to customer locations to sell an organization's products or services. This requires finding sales opportunities, contacting many potential customers, demonstrating the industrial product or service and closing the sale with the customer.
• An experienced team leader with the ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects.
• Critical thinking, decision-making and problem solving skills.
• Planning and organizing.
• Excellence Personal Communication skills.
• Project management skills: Influencing, leading, negotiating and delegating abilities.
• Computer Skills: Compose documents, Provide budget input, Enter database information, Create presentations, Plan projects, Download company forms, Make benefit choices, Preserve (back up) important data.