Viacom Production Assistant, MTV2 & mtvU, May 2013-Present
• Assist producers in all aspects of production.
• Assemble all equipment for shoots.
• Act as second camera shooter on set.
• Produce, assemble, and organize various production documents.
• Work with Music Media Licensing and coordinate with different departments.
• Assist with various research projects as well as well as day to day office duties.
• Helped assistant edit promos and shows.
Viacom Production Intern, MTV2 & mtvU, January-May2013
• Provided preproduction and post production assistance on several mtvU and MTV2 shows including Wild N Out and The Woodie Awards.
• Frequent on-set PA for The Week in Jams.
• Acted as camera assistant on mtvU shoots.
• Assisted in overseeing of Music Media Licensing documents.
• Brainstormed ideas in collaboration with Development Department.
• Transcribed footage, helped research and develop projects.
• Gave weekly pitches.
Executive Producer, PLATTSBURGH STATE TELEVISION, Fall 2012
• Managed the student run television station.
• Coordinating more than 70 students into designated positions for 8 different programs.
• Organized all marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Recorded hours each student worked in their positions and assisted in grading.
• Evaluated and monitored the pre and post production of each program
Assistant Producer PLATTSBURGH STATE TELEVISION, Spring 2012
• Prepared equipment for live broadcasting of Cardinal Basketball games, produced games, technical directed, troubleshot errors during live broadcasts.
• Produced run downs,
• Coordinated with talent and crew.
• Shot high school sports.
• Sony NEX-FS700 Camera
• Sony NEX-FS100 Camera
• Sony HDR-AX2000 Handycam
• Canon Rebel T4i
• IKAN ID500 LED V2 3LT Lighting Kit
• Sennheiser EW 122-p G3 Wireless Microphone System • Chroma Key Lighting
• Adobe Premiere CS6
• Final Cut Pro 7
• Analog Editing
• Grass Valley Model 200 Switcher
• COMPIX GenCG
STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK AT PLATTSBURGH
• Bachelor of Science: May 2013
• Major: Television & Video Production
*References available upon request