1927 Penny Lane SE
Marietta, GA 30067
Mobile: (773) 677-1884
Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA Graduation Date: May 2011
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications
• Proficient with data input and report writing for Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Strong experience in public speaking, voice-overs, anchoring, and narration of plays
• Proficient research and proofreading skills
• Highly recommended through school and work for business management and accounting, which I look to pursue in the near future.
• Strong acumen with camera, playback, audio boards, teleprompter, scriptwriting, Technical Directing, and editing recorded video while volunteering/working at CAU TV (University television station) for 3 years
• Excellent customer service experience and skills as shown throughout the following
Standard Parking Corporation, Atlanta, GA 11/2012 - present
• Shuttle bus driver, showing expertise in operating mid-size commercial vehicles.
• Being prepared at all times for any customer interaction or traffic situation.
• Having great preparation and engaging every customer, giving directions with an upbeat attitude.
• Constantly transmitting location, departure times, and when we have taken all customers to their destination, so the dispatcher will know where to send us next.
EarthSearch Communications, Marietta, GA August 2013-November 2013
• Telesales: Concisely contacting 50 leads each day for appointments in a confident manner to gain new business.
• Client Support: Troubleshooting software issues and resolving customer concerns, improving the customer relations aspect of the company through improved satisfaction.
• Offered detailed software training sessions for new or existing customers.
• Helped to implement a new inventory management system leading to more efficient business practices. This required product knowledge and close attention to detail.
• Trained new employees on company procedures, software interface, and hardware being sold.
Target Corporation, Atlanta, GA 07/2011- 03/2013
• Deli Team Member
• Two-time Team Member Top Performer, August 2012 and October 2011, for Deli
• Helping my company through providing excellent customer service and driving sales profitably with product knowledge, and strong cross-training capabilities.
HONORS & ACTIVITIES
• Summa *** Laude graduate May 2011, and a proud member of the honors program taking honors courses
• Vocal Performance Minor, achieved through junior recital February 2011.
• Staff singer/soloist and bass section leader for North Ave Presbyterian Church Chancel Choir, June 2011 to present
• Member of the Golden Key Honor Society, while continuing to tutor and train people now