Detail-oriented and committed professional with strong technical skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly, who will be a great asset to your team. Experience with using a DSLR camera and lighting equipment, as well as photography programs. Know just how special these photos are to parets, being a mother myself. Experience with new borns as well.
The American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians
• Phlebotomy Certification Number 631107120002 Valid Through 2013
• Customer Service
• Type 40 WPM min.
• People Person
• Adobe Photoshop
• Corel Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Nikon D5000 (own)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Windows 7 and 8
• Critical Thinker
• Animal Experience
• Team Player
Candace Rochell Photography Freelance Photographer June 2008-Present
• I am a freelance photographer. In doing this I have to maintain all my receipts, and files of photography release statements as well as cash transcations. This requires me to remain organized and keep files in order. I have to speak with prospective clients about what they want from their photographs, as well as have the clients sign paperwork allowing me to photograph them and use their photos on my website. I also have to create documents to gain these permissions as well as giving them permission to print and reproduce my photos that I have taken. I also have a portfolio ready to be viewed.
Craven County Health Department New Bern, NC November 12-16 2012
• Intern/Student- Accurately recorded and reported test results according to established procedures. Recorded known control values from technical instruments to ensure reliability and accuracy in test results reporting. Expertly procured and processed specimens. Performed various administrative duties, including data entry and document preparation.
Merci Clinic- 15 hours New Bern, NC October 8-10 2012
• Intern/Student- Accurately recorded and reported test results according to established procedures. Recorded known control values from technical instruments to ensure reliability and accuracy in test results reporting. Expertly procured and processed specimens. Developed and maintained positive customer relationships through effective communication.
Barb’s Pampered Pooch- 30 hours a week Jacksonville, NC March 2005-August 2005
• Front Desk/Kennel Worker- My duties included the input of information into the computer for new dogs and cats who would be staying in the boarding facility or being groomed, cleaning of the facility, grooming and bathing of dogs, feeding, medication administration, and care of the animals. Also, answered phones and scheduled appointments. I was also a key holder and closed the shop, as well as be there alone on Saturdays and come care on the dogs and cats on Sundays.
Building Blocks Day Care-20 hours a week Princeton, IN May 2004-February 2005
• I was a teacher’s assistant and also cared for the class when she was not there. My duties included caring for a class of two year old children as well as four year olds. I helped in creating lesson plans, meal prep, medication administration, paper work for incidents and daily inventory.
Williams Brother’s Pharmacy- 20 hours a week Princeton, IN August 2003-May 2004
• My duties included filling prescriptions, ordering products, filing of paperwork, customer service, cleaning, and assisting the pharmacist in inventory.
McDonald’s- 15-30 hours a week Princeton, IN August 2000-May2004
• I was the crew trainer on staff. I trained new employees in the front cashier and drive through areas.
American Legion (volunteer) Princeton, IN May 2000-February 2005
• My volunteer experience included cleaning, setting up for events, fundraising, serving food and helping veterans. Also, helped in the office with filing of paperwork.
New Mexico State Veteran’s Center (volunteer) Truth Or Consequences, NM Summers of 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003
• Volunteered in the physical therapy department, activities department, as well as the Alzheimer’s unit. I had daily interaction with the patients by aiding the physical therapists in treatment as well as playing games and setting up events for the residents with the activities department.
Education and Training
Craven Community College New Bern, NC 2012
Coursework and completion in Phlebotomy and EKG (electrocardiograph)