SKILLS AND PROFICIENCIES
Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Publisher and Constant Contact
Type 65 words per minute
Basic website development and maintenance
Excellent communication, interpersonal and written skills
Former Member and Officer of Toastmasters International for six years
Karen is one of the most organized, dedicated, upbeat and kind people I know. Her assistance with a variety of jobs has been phenomenal. A true light in my life – professionally and personally!
~ Lisa C. Krueger, Ph.D.
Self-Employed – January 2004 to Present Personal Assistant
• Provide Administrative Services including typing, filing, database management (including Act and Outlook), office reorganization and Personal Assistant Services for corporate and home-based businesses.
Pacific Clinics – June 1, 2009 to August 13, 2009 Temporary Assignment
• Assisted the staff of President and CEO including preparing and assembling Board Meeting packets, typing, copying and phone back up.
Office Assistant – February 2006 - August 2006 Western Mechanical, Inc.
• Provided Customer Service support for clients in need of repair services and fielded client complaints.
• Created, implemented and maintained tracking spreadsheets for client work orders, billing and invoicing, technician hours and supplies.
• Provided support for technicians with service calls and purchase orders.
Administrative Assistant – April 2001 - February 2006
Employed through temporary agencies at organizations including Nestlé Foods, Target Corporate Office (HR Generalist), IHOP Corp., Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association (Supported CEO and staff), Avon (HR Generalist) and BRC Imagination Arts (Supported Founder and CEO).
• Supported all levels of management including Executive Officers.
• Coordinated travel and event planning which included working with travel agents, online travel planning, itinerary preparation and expense reporting.
• Prepared Power Point presentations for Board meetings.
• Prepared and sent marketing materials for trade shows and marketing events. Coordinated with trade show concierge to ensure all materials and equipment arrived safely and on time.
Administrative Assistant – April 2000 - April 2001 Payden & Rygel, Los Angeles
• Supported the Trading Department Manager and staff in a temporary capacity for two months preparing daily investment reports for distribution to investors. Temporary position lead to permanent employment in the Marketing Department.
• Scheduled travel for marketing events as well as coordinated and prepared marketing materials for trade events and conferences.
• Prepared database reports for client prospecting.
• Tracked marketing mailers for prospective clients.
Client Comments and Contact Information
Karen is competent, resourceful, dependable, discreet and has absolute integrity. I can relax putting every aspect of my life in her hands.
~ Maggie Bryant, LMFT
Every time Karen works in my office, she leaves the energy feeling great. This is really important to me as an energy worker, but I think everyone can benefit from the good energy Karen spreads around.
~ Joy Carroll, Healing Intuitive
It is with much pleasure that I recommend Karen Muranko to you. Karen does her work with intelligence, competently, sensitively and thoughtfully. She is totally trustworthy and has the highest integrity. She is able to understand and anticipate my needs, meet them and look out for my interests. I highly recommend Karen!
~ Dr. Gloria Avrech, Ph.D.
Dr. Gloria Avrech - 626-792-9483 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Maggie Bryant, LMFT - 323-255-5286 or email@example.com
Joy Carroll - 626-437-6184 or Joy@JoyCarroll.net
Dr. Lisa C. Krueger - firstname.lastname@example.org