November 12, 2013
As a resourceful, self-directed designer able to create deliverables on time, accurate and above expectations using the latest software: Adobe CS6 Master Collection, Microsoft family and much more, you will find my qualifications meet the profile requirements your company is seeking to hire. With my graphic design and advertising expertise I would take any given project to completion in a detail oriented fashion of perfection.
I can offer you my years of experience in both production and design at two top-notch publishers, a label company and an ad agency. My organizational and interpersonal skills are excellent, along with a keen eye for detail to brand your assets.
Please find my online portfolio link for your review at:
www.coroflot.com/jdizzle and my website at: www.jojodd.weebly.com
I look forward to speaking with you.
Joanne DeCenzo, Graphic Designer
Dynamic and talented professional engaged in creating solutions for a company’s media marketing strategies. Design intelligible collateral for a wide range of print and digital content. Proven innovative results as a forward-looking, graphic designer diligent in current trends, research and social news. Passionate project management focused on refreshing, thought-provoking identity and new revenues.
Monitor Publishing - Concord, NH (1/05 – 7/13) Pulitzer Prize 2009
• Design and produce print and web collateral for the Creative Services Department staying savvy to layout, imagery, color, typography, illustration, photography, and overall design trends
• Multitask in current design software, press and digital-ready publications, advertisements, banners, emails, social and interactive media for clients, while working closely with printers and networks
• Communicate collaboratively with multiple departments, sales reps and clientele to brand profitable, award winning, creative products
• Confident in managing several projects, with continual prioritizing to address date sensitive deadlines and stay within budget constraints
Seacoast Media Group - Portsmouth, NH (5/99 - 1/05)
• Designed as sole Graphic Designer, partnered with the Marketing Director to provide graphic design for all lead projects in accordance with the publisher’s approval
• Created newsletters, logos, brochures, direct marketing postcards, display events, posters, double truck spreads, online advertisements and outsourced vendor projects in a fast paced environment
• Targeted markets with daily and weekly newspaper promotions, niche publications (arts, entertainment, sports) and radio for a thriving New England seacoast audience
Quinsigamond College, Worcester, MA Visual Arts - Associate highest honors)
Butera School of Art, Boston, MA Commercial Art/Sign Painting - Associate (high honors) Endicott College, Beverly, MA Fashion Design/Art History - (honors)
Concord Carlisle H.S. Concord, MA College courses - (high honors)
Work related courses: design software programs, photography, advertising, layout, sales, public relations, social media, marketing and newspaper