1726 Key Street Guymon, OK 73942
To find a career with a company that I can one day retire from.
• Ability to operate all Microsoft Word programs.
• Knowledge of basic medical transcription.
• Good with human anatomy.
• Experience in handling confidential paperwork.
• Ability to take directions and criticism well.
• Good customer-relations background.
• Great time-oriented skills.
• Very good at categorizing things and making sure they are in the correct places.
Production Information System Clerk March 2010-current
Seaboard Foods in Guymon, OK
• Make sure hog inventory is correct for 200+ hog farms.
• Successfully complete all tasks by weekly and monthly deadlines.
• Make copies of paperwork, send faxes to farms, and contact farm managers to receive correct information.
• Enter daily information into the corporate system.
Temporary City Carrier Jan. 2009-Dec. 2009
United States Postal Service in Guymon, OK
• Locate all of the mail and packages in order for the specific route I carried that day.
• Position all mail in order by delivery sequence.
• Carried mail for the specific route intended for the day.
• Made all deadlines for the day and the week.
Wal-Mart Pharmacy May 2007-Dec. 2007
Wal-Mart in Guymon, OK
• Took scripts from doctors and entered them into the system.
• Gave prescriptions to the intended patients.
• Balanced all cash registers at the end of the day.
• Aligned all medicines on specific shelves.
• Answered phone calls and directed them to the appropriate person.
High School Diploma May 2007
Guymon High School in Guymon, OK
Certified Medical Transcriptionist Dec. 2008
Penn Foster Career School in Scranton, PA