I was with my past company for 35 years but unfortunately was caught up in the workforce reduction process.
I have 35 years experience inputting data into an associated company toolset.
My experience includes verifying part numbers for accuracy and general accuracy of all other relevant information pertaining to requested changes for input into Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets and PDM and Oracle.
I am dependable and my strengths are accuracy and speed and working in a fast paced environment.
Thank you for your time.
I’m a motivated, personable business professional. I have a talent for quickly mastering technology and am diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. I am accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records and have demonstrated a history of producing accurate, timely reports meeting guidelines. I am flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure and thrive in deadline-driven environments.
• Security Clearance - Secret clearance for 35 years
• Report Preparation
• Written Correspondence
• Data Entry
• General Office Skills
• Customer Service
• Professional Presentations
During the 35 years of my Professional career I have highlighted my key skills below:
• Entering all appropriate Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s) and Engineering Change Requests (ECR’s) data into the company standard toolset which included Product Data Management (PDM) system and Oracle
• Verification of Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s) and Engineering Change Requests (ECR’s) for accuracy and adherence to all Management and Directives Practices and Desk Instructions and policies
• Interfaced with all Engineering disciplines to validate correctness of requested document changes
• Maintain Parts Master and Bill of Material on Company ERP system
• Ensure that relevant versions of applicable documents are available at all points of use
• Ensure implementation of proposed changes. Prepare, maintain and distribute appropriate documents in a timely manner to the databases.
• Manage Record Retention activities
• Perform monthly audits on Bills of Material (BOM’s)
• Develops and maintains communication and working relationships with Engineering and customers
• Support internal and external audits
• Created training documentation to enhance the learning of all functional organizations in usage of the Product Data Management. These documents reduced the turn around time and accuracy of data entered into the Product Data Management System
I have over 20 years experience working with ECO’s, ECR’s and Bill of Material (BOMS) and entry of associated data into the company toolset.
My experience includes verifying commodity codes, part number accuracy and general accuracy of all other relevant information pertaining to requested changes prior to input.
1985-2009 Lockheed Martin/BAE Systems
• Information Analyst working under the direction of the Configuration Management Organization
1974-1984 Sanders Associates
Data Entry Specialist
• Managed control of technical data and change management by entering into an electronic repository
Training and Seminars
• Security training
• State of Mind Seminars
• Microsoft office