2912 N. 2ND ST. • LA GRANDE, OR 97850
PHONE 541-963-6939 • E-MAIL STOCKO@EOU.EDU
OTILLA G. STOCK
2003 - 2008 Eastern Oregon University La Grande, Oregon
B.S. in Liberal Studies Graduate
* Minors in Anthropology/Sociology and Geography
2008 - 2009 Eastern Oregon University La Grande, Oregon
Working towards: B.S. in Anthropology
Member of the Pinnacle Honor Society
RECENT WORK EXPERIENCE
2009-Current Prometric Testing Center
La Grande, Oregon
Certified Test Center Administrator
* Administer exams, monitor candidates via video monitors and walkthroughs. Explain rules and regulations, verify candidate identification Customer service and fill in office manager when needed. Write office reports, answer phones, communicate with global help desk and IT personnel. Report security risks when needed. Use biometrics for check in of candidates. Use computers and networks systems. Fax, copy, and print. Data entry. Work with a wide variety of people.
* Received low-level federal security clearance for some federal exam administrations.
2005 - 2006 Eastern Oregon University Baker County Regional Center
Baker City, Oregon
* Work study: advising fellow students, filing, answering phones, data entry, updating student files, faxing, copying, cleaning, using CAT system.
2003 - 2003 McGinn Bros. Trucking
* Cleaned office, took out garbage, occasional filing.
Director of Academic Advising
Antiques store owner
Friend/did occasional work for, paid and volunteer
I have had many previous jobs, spanning back several years. I stopped working to take care of my son and then to pursue university studies. Types of employment I had included: motel work (cleaning and desk attendant), reception, salad bar attendant, waitress work, fast food drop cook, cashiering, convenience store clerk, and various others. I am now looking to add a career to the list.