John J Easling
39s Crimson Circle
St. George, UT 84790
Experience in 3D modeling, Rigging and Animation with Autodesk Maya, Mudbox, Zbrush, Blender and creating hand painted textures and concept art with Adobe Photoshop and Ddo. Familiar with importing meshes and textures into the Unreal Engine and Unity, along with a solid understanding and application of traditional art skills.
International Academy of Design & Technology Online, Tampa, FL March 2013
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Game Production
• Create Concepts, High and Low poly models and Textures for creatures in "A New Reckoning" a game made with Unreal engine 4
• Created a flash shooter game solo, titled "Desert Shooter" this was a project for flash game development course.
• Created character concepts, storyboards, and all character models, rigs and animations for a Unity based game "F.A.R.M."
• Created all art assets for a flash mobile game "Forest Frenzy" viewable at Google play and Amazon
Presidents List, Dean’s list
Autodesk Maya Autodesk Mudbox Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Illustrator Adobe Flash Unreal Engine
Adobe Soundbooth Topogun Unity Engine
Panzer Gaming Studio 2014-current
3D Creature Artist
• Create creature concepts
• Model base mesh of creatures with Maya/3Ds Max
• Sculpt High poly details with Zbrush
• Retopologize model for use in game with proper topology using Topogun
• Lay out UVs
• Create Diffuse, Normal, Specular and Height map textures with Zbrush, Mudbox, Photoshop and Ddo
Back Alley Games 2013-2014
• Concept characters to fit with game style
• Model, texture, rig and animate all game characters for performance
Fever 4 Games, LLC 2013-2013
• Create all 2D/3D characters, rigs and animations for flash mobile games
• create all assets and characters for a flash mobile game titled " The adventures of Wally: in Forest Frenzy".
Freelance artist 2009 – Present
• Create Oil/Acrylic paintings, Tattoo designs
• Create paintings according to customer desire's, for both professional and personal needs.
• Create base Tattoo design's by hand, transfer design onto the customer using professional tattoo equipment, to reach a result that the customer would appreciate.
Jones moving and storage Aug 2008 – March 2009
• Oversee up to seven people, in a warehouse setting.
• Control and inventory of household goods
• Load and unload trailers both by hand and by forklift
Freelance Artist Aug 2007 – Aug 2008
• Tattoo artist, Acrylic/Oil paintings
Utility Trailer Aug 2002 – Aug 2007
• Operator of a 600 ton press brake
• CNC and various other smaller machines to build parts to spec. from blueprint
• Operate a forklift to handle material and equipment
• Experience with lockout/tag out procedures