An experienced professional who successfully manages the daily operations of two demanding corporate office from my in- home office who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and delivering high quality results with little supervision.
Meticulous attention to detail Advanced MS Office knowledge
Results-oriented Dedicated team player
Professional and mature Customer Service Expert
Strong problem solver Excellent Written and Oral skills
All In Order Residential and Commercial Cleaning Services March 2008 – September 2012
Virtual Assistant and Business Office Coordinator
• Served as Executive Assistant to both owners of the company
• Served as a liaison between company president and clients regarding client accounts and new business.
• Created and maintained computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports and documents. Wrote reports and correspondence from dictation and handwritten notes. Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents. Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence. Created weekly and monthly reports and presentations. Created training manuals Created reports using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheets. Typed documents, updated websites
• Properly routed agreements, contracts and invoices through to Corporate approval stage
• Entered weekly sales and customer count sheets for Corporate approval
• Scheduled meetings and assisted with meeting materials and agendas. Attended business meetings and took meeting minutes.
• Handled incoming and outgoing correspondence, including mail, email and faxes.
• Conducted extensive online and phone research.
Organized Chaos: A Virtual Administrative Consulting Firm September 2012 to September 2013
Text Editor, Omaha, NE
• Editing and redirecting of international business text using proper business formatting, sentences structure, and punctuation lost in literal foreign language translations
Cheddar’s Casual Café September 2011-April 2012
Wait Staff Omaha NE
• Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner. Provided high quality service.
• Maintained knowledge of current menu items, garnishes, ingredients and preparation methods. Assisted guests with making menu choices in an informative and helpful fashion. Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested. Appropriately suggested additional items to customers to increase restaurant sales.
• Accurately recorded orders and partnered with team members to serve food and beverages that exceeded guests’ expectations. Correctly calculated charges issued bills and collected payments.
Wright Career College Omaha, NE
Administrative Assisting and Accounting Diploma Anticipated graduation November 2012 Coursework in Business Document and Report Processing, Accounting, Sales and Service, Professional Communications and Development,
Critical Thinking, Quick books, Peachtree and Legal and Ethical Development
Southeast Community College Lincoln, NE
Medical Office Administration and Office Technology Unofficial AAS degree August 2008
Coursework including Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Psychology, Biology, Macro and Micro Economics, Medical Insurance and Billing, Computer Applications and Keyboarding
University of Nebraska- Lincoln, NE
Political Science and International Affairs Unofficial BS degree May 1997
Minor in Finance and Banking
Coursework in American Government, Political Theory, International Relations, Managerial Accounting, Corporate Risk Management, and Financial Institutions and Markets