Recent college graduate of Salisbury University. I have experience in the Video/Audio field, along with a passion for Photography. I am also outdoor enthusiast who enjoys camping and hiking. I also have a major love for sports, as they have been in the past, and will continue to be a major part of my life.
729 Rustling Leaf Ct.
Eldersburg, MD 21784
EXPERIENCE Server, P.F. CHANG’S CHINA BISTRO
June 2007 - 2013
• Training Experience: This responsibility has taught me how to handle the obligations of controlling multiple assignments and working with fellow employees.
Internship, CLEAR CHANNEL RADIO
September 2012 – December 2012
• Social Media: It was my responsibility to find articles, post, and maintaining the “Froggy 999” website along with their Twitter and Facebook accounts.
SKILLS & ABILITIES • Final Cut Pro - X • Adobe – Premier Pro • Avid – Media Composer
• Pro Tools – Digital Audio Workstation •Panasonic P2 HD Camcorder •Social Media (Professionally – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
EDUCATION SALISBURY UNIVERSITY - Salisbury, MD May 2013
Bachelors of Arts Degree in Communications
• Concentration: Media Production
• Minor: Marketing
- With my marketing knowledge, I have the ability to incorporate my social media and production skills in ways that will attract viewers/consumers.
• Achievements: 2x SU Digital Production ‘Sammy’ Award nominee, Featured story picked up by local news station WBOC TV 16.
TV STUDIO PRODUCTION
• Directing & Producing live-to-tape TV shows, commercials, and PSA’s
• Studio camera, mixing board, & switchboard operator, and technical director
• Writing: Screen plays, radio commercials, video commercial scripts, and PSA’s
• Studio Recording: Multi-track music production (instruments & vocals)
• Recording: Natural Sound, PSA’s, commercials, and dramatic scripts.
• Editing: Foley, and Audio Dialogue Recording (ARD)
SPORTS REPORTING FOR TV & THE WEB / NEWS & DOCUMENTARY SHORTS
• Producing long form sports teams segments, maintaining a sports blog, and Tweeting live sporting events
Produced Short Documentaries, Natural Sound, and Featured & Enterprise News Pieces
REFERENCES DAVID BURNS
Associate Professor of Communication Arts, Salisbury University
1101 Camden Ave. Salisbury, MD 21801
Disc Jockey & Internship Mentor for Clear Channel Radio, Salisbury, MD
351 Tighman Rd. Salisbury, MD 21804
Operating Partner (Manager) at P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Columbia, MD
10300 Little Patuxent Pkwy #3020 Columbia, MD 21044