ABDOUL AHAD MBAYE
3607 BLUFF CREEK DRIVE GA BUFORD 30519
Objective: Being a programmer analyst , my goal is to obtain mid-level or senior security analyst position in an information technology environment where I am challenged and given opportunity to progress to the next level.
In addition of being a member of the National Society of leadership and Success ,I have an active security clearance(secret), I am also trilingual from French to English and have an intermediate level in Spanish.I am proficient in French and interpretation and translation jobs
2012 Southern Polytechnic and State University Marietta GA
Graduate certificate in Information Security and Assurance
2012 Southern Polytechnic And State University Marietta GA
Master of Science in Information Technology GPA 3.58
(Honor Society of Leadership and Success)
2001 – 2002 American InterContinental University Atlanta GA
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology GPA 3.00
1997 – 1999 Georgia Perimeter College Decatur GA
Associate Computer Science GPA 3.5
1993 – 1996 University Cheikh Anta Diop Dakar Senegal
Certificate of Political and juridical Sciences
• UNIX ,Linux
• Windows environment all versions(professional and enterprise)
• DOS and Mac OS
• Visual Basic.net (maintained and supported the application build check sheet written in VB.net/ASP.net)
• Visual C++, Java( hands on class project designing system that connect SQL server database for bakery ordering system)
• Visual basic (team leader of class project that consisted of designing a visual basic program for a book store using ODBC)
• Java Script (hands on with in class project by designing a website uploaded in the World Wide Web in plain Html and Java Script)
• PHP( multiple class projects dealing with ecommerce and web security)
• SQL, SQL+, PL/SQL, HTML, DHTML,ASP.net.
• Windows batching , Web batching technologies
• Microsoft Access, Oracle (designer, database administration, Pl/SQL programming, SQL + Scripting )
• Oracle environment with database security and auditing
• SQL server 7, SQL server 2008 , SQL server 2011 with database security and auditing
• Visual Basic application with access or SQL server interaction
• TCP/IP technology with subnetting (class project for a healthcare center for network enterprise implementation)
• Network Enterprises with Windows server 2008
• Application Programming Interface , Remote Procedure Call(RPC)
• Client-Server and Server-Client technologies
• Network cloud and subnetworking
• Direct and Indirect Networking
• Information Security Concepts and Administration
o Acquired the fundamentals of computing security, access control technology, cryptographic algorithms, implementations, tools and their applications in communications and computing systems security.
o Topics included public key infrastructure, operating system security, database security, network security, web security, firewalls, security architecture and models, and ethical and legal issues in information security
• Ethical *******: Network Security and Penetration testing
o Explored the major issues surrounding the use of penetration testing to secure network security and important skills of a professional ****** and common security challenges that an information security officer will face in his/her work.
o Topics included the ethics of ethical *******, laws and regulations, vulnerability discovery and risk analysis, internal and external attacks, how malicious ******* attack and exploit system vulnerabilities, penetration testing methods and tools, latest security countermeasures, and various types of penetration testing and programming skills required to complete successful penetration tests and to secure real systems against real attacks.
• Database Security and Auditing
o Acquired proficient level of dissecting security concepts and practices in general and those specific to database security in a highly detailed implementation.
o Acquisition of advanced database security and how to develop database applications embedded from simple to sophisticated security and auditing models using advanced database systems and software tools.
• Database Administration and Maintenance
o Backups and Recovery: making periodic backups of data and keeping it safe from accidental or intentional destruction( full, differential database backups; full , simple and bulk-logged recovery model)
o Installing, Configuring, Patching and Upgrading SQL Server Software instances
o Writing and maintaining documentation so current infrastructure can be rebuilt if major problems arise
• Wireless Security
o Acquisition of methods and techniques to secure wireless networks against threats and attacks.
o Encrypt wireless traffic for privacy and authenticity, implement WPA and the 802.11i security standards to protect Wi-Fi networks, wireless network intrusion detection and prevention, and security trouble-shooting WLANs.
Applications: MS Office, HTML editors, MS Front Page, Excel, MS Project.
Project management applied to information technology
Strategic Management applied to information technology
JANUARY 2007 TO PRESENT CEGEDIM INC DULUTH, GA 30096
IMAGE MANAGEMENT /PROGRAMMER ANALYST
• Windows Scripting for PC automation
• Macros engineering (using webbatch, winbatch, VB Script, PowerShell) that facilitate the daily tasks for the production and quality assurance technicians in customizing laptops and desktops according to our customer needs.
• Server configuration and control the build check sheet application maintenance (application written in Visual Basic.net and ASP.net).
• Projects coordination thru their full life cycle development for internal applications such Clarify using SQL server 2005-2008(stores procedures), Windows batching, power shell scripting and Visual Basic.net.
• Participate in SQL server backups(full, differential) and recovery model (full , simple and bulk-logged)
• SQL Scripting with store procedures creation.
• Participate in Installing, Configuring, Patching and Upgrading SQL Server Software instances
• Experience with websphere server doing basic administration, security related task, distribution list and messaging channels.
• Project lead when it is time for execution by coordinating groups of technicians by making sure they know how the deployment scripts work in doing the build.
• I also work with active directory and Microsoft exchange doing back end programming thru tasks automation.
• Snort programming for intrusion detection with customization
• Work with server clustering and SAN implementation for our internal applications
• Programming with Snort lightweight intrusion detection for networks
• Experience with NBTScan, Wire shark , Nessus , Metasploit, back Track for our clients penetration testing
• Firewall configuration thru scripting with PowerShell and Win batch for a number of our clients to provide a layer of defense which monitors network traffic for predefined suspicious activity or patterns, and alert administrators when potential hostile traffic is detected.
• Experience with McAfee endpoint encryption and SGN encryption (Safeguard with full disk encryption)
DECEMBER 2009 TO DECEMBER 2011 COCA-COLA MARIETTA GA 30071
SUPPORT ANALYST /MESSAGING ENGINEER (overnight shift telework)
• Messaging engineer on Microsoft Exchange Environment.
• Administered, maintained and resolved user accounts issues.
• Served as liaison between Coca-Cola and Microsoft Support with incident related issues in order to avoid downtime for users.
• Support of Mobile devices in heavy usage by Coca-Cola employees.
• Supported also many UNIX and SAP based applications around the Coca-Cola production environment.
• Support and maintenance of Coca-Cola Web SSO with a range of applications on an enterprise scale
DECEMBER 2001 TO DECEMBER 2006 DENDRITE INC NORCROSS, GA 30071
COMPUTER /DATA RECOVERY SPECIALIST
• Lead technician, coached about 4 other technicians to improve their work ethic in the result of increasing productivity by being more efficient.
• Maintained the hardware of more than 10.000 users for Novartis, which is one of our major clients.
• As technician lead , part of the duties were to fix and refurbish printers( HP, Epson, Dell, Brother and Xerox).
• Repaired and refurbished Toshiba, Dell, NEC, Compaq, Hp, Sony, NEC and Lenovo laptop, tablet models.
• Advanced data recovery by making sure that the customers get the maximum data when their computers crash thru software capture.
• Supported the application build check sheet in the Hardware Services written in Visual Basic.net and ASP.net.
• Build check sheet is the software that contains windows application requirements for each of our client regarding build requirements
JANUARY 2001 – DECEMBER 2001 SYNAVANT, INC NORCROSS, GA 30071
HELP DESK ANALYST
• Delivered 1year of customer service in technical support for software, hardware and some network connectivity issues such as Internet service protocols (POP3, HTTP DNS, SMTP, HTTP, DHCP etc…)
• Have proficiency in Windows environment, Mac and Linux. Being trilingual (English, French, Spanish), I have excellent written and verbal communication skill, which make me a pro in the job when it comes to talking with different background.
APRIL1999- DECEMBER 2000 SYNAVANT, INC NORCROSS, GA 30071
LEAD DIAGNOSTICS TECHNICIAN
• As a lead diagnostics technician, my job was to manage 3 other junior diagnostics technicians by setting for them weekly goals that will help the team increases the productivity in a quality manner by satisfying the customer needs.
• By processing more than 1000 assets (laptops, printer etc.) per week prove again the solid knowledge base that I have in PC hardware and printers.
• And for realization, strong time management and multi-task oriented were my 2 priorities.