NIDA SEA (NITA MUNOZ)
Online portfolio: www.linkedin.com/in/nidasea
Experienced freelance writer and editor with a proven track record in developing and creating web content, marketing copy, and SEO tailored content. Able to create reader-engaging content while incorporating SEO researched keywords and semantic keywords to improve content ranking. Possesses ability to engage with readers on social media sites and blogs. Skilled in guest posting and providing blog content for businesses, individuals, and new businesses. Knowledgeable in keyword research, Google Analytics, and content management systems. Talented in using WordPress platforms, HTML, cloud storage, Google Docs, and multiple operating systems.
AREAS OF STRENGTH AND EXPERTISE
* Marketing Copy
* Content Management
* SEO & SMO Content
* Client Interviews
* Website Content
* Client Relations
* Cross-Functional Skills
* Adobe Suite 5 & 6
* Project Management
* Blogging & Engagement
* Social Media Building
* MS Office
RezBiz, LLC., New York, NY 2013 to Present
Produce newly formatted and updated resumes for clients. Work with clients regularly to ensure new resume meets quality standards. Review old client resumes and pull out appropriate information to enhance new resume. Inquire client of potential skills, awards, and talents to include on new resume.
* Successfully created over 35 client resumes in January 2014.
* Contact clients within a 24- to 72-hour period for revisions and status updates.
Nida Sea Freelance Writing Services, Holland, TX 2008 to Present
Able to create and develop different levels of writing for marketing companies, small and large businesses, individuals, and company blogs. Continuously developing and improving writing style to grasp viewer attention and gain additional readership. Regularly posts and engages readers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, and more. Review and monitor Google Analytic information to ensure content receives most shares and traffic based on content, keywords, and engagement.
* Consistently deliver creative and unique content within deadline specifications.
* Able to deliver high quality copy despite content order size.
* Manages 2 sub-contracted writers for additional client work.
* Conducts client interviews to receive up-to-date story information for posts and articles.
* Effectively composed over 200 eBay and Dell product descriptions using keyword research and product placement information within a 6-month period.
* Utilize software such as Market Samurai, SEO Quake, and Google Keyword Planner to find profitable keywords, semantic keywords, and eliminate useless keywords.
Internet Marketing Inc., San Diego, CA
Marketing Content Writer (2013 to Present)
Create engaging and useful content for various clients of the marketing company. Able to create informative content based on chosen keywords and SEO. Consistently plan and develop content with new angles and twists, while remaining within client chosen target market. Always meets deadlines and continuously delivers high quality and engaging content.
Natural Intelligence Marketing Inc., Tel Aviv, Israel
Marketing Content Writer (2012 to Present)
Compose thoroughly researched reviews of products and services for small and large website owners. Create informative content geared toward customer engagement and readership. Develop content utilizing SEO keywords and semantic keyword strategies. Reach out to company owners and conduct interviews for fresh content perspective and to verify accurate services information.
* Research and provide Metadata and keywords for content pieces.
* Conduct through research for website services to enhance database of services and current pricing.
* Create content in UK, Canadian, Australian, and American English.
* Provide website content for Home, About Us, Services, and Contact information pages.
Med Assist Staffing, Northfield, IL 2008 to 2009
Medical Recruiter/Resume Writer
Sourced candidates for local and regional positions using job sites such as Monster.com and Careerbuilder.com. Ensured candidates were qualified for specific positions by cold calling directly and performing short phone interviews. Restructured, edited, and rewrote candidate resumes before application process to enhance marketability of client skills and talents.
* Maintained 3-month continuous communication with candidates, which included after hiring to ensure smooth onboarding process and support client with new company transition.
* Created new cover letters customized to fit potential employer’s needs.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Business, Marketing, American InterContinental University, Schaumburg, IL (2015)
Associate of Art, Business Administration, American InterContinental University, Schaumburg, IL
Affiliate Marketing & Internet Marketing Course, Christchurch, NZ
Audience Business Master Class, Montreal, CA
Google Analytics Platform Principles (2014)
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Dean’s List – AIU 2012
Marketing Executive II – 2009