Objective To work on films that entertain, educate, and promote wholesome values.
Costume Design Director
Non profit Educational Drama. 2013
Graphite Pictuers. 2012-2013
Storyboard / Animator 2010-2012
Warner Brothers Animation " LOONEY Tunes Show "
" Robin Hood's Merrie Mouse" Tom & Jerry Direct to Video Feature.
Visual Development/ Director 12-2008 through 11-2009
*MGM Rubicon co-production “Ant & Aardvark” Cartoon Network TV series
Storyboard Artist 10-2008 through 12-2008
*S D Entertainment 3D Project series “Angelina Ballerina”
Storyboard/ Character Design 1-2008
Rich crest Studios “Alpha and Omega”
Storyboard Artist 10-2007 through 10-2008
*Starz Entertainment “WOW WOW WUBBZY”
Storyboard Artist 1-8-06 through 10-06 Universal Cartoon Studios
*Cartoon Network "LAND BEFORE TIME" T.V SERIES
Character Artist 2-06 "Disney Consumer Products"
*Contracted by company to design Winnie The Pooh Character Art for merchandise / product.
Storyboard Artist 6-1-05 through 8-30-05
*Rich Crest Entertainment. Direct-to-Video "Arthur Movie " C.G.I.
Storyboard Artist/ Character Design 5-05 through 10-05,
*Universal Cartoon Studios "CURIOUS GEORGE" TV SHOW.
Storyboard Artist 3-31-97 through 7-2-04,
* Storyboards and sheet timing, Feature's and Direct To Video's
* Animation, Character Models, and Character Layout
* Designed publicity art, posters and stand ups for various film releases.
Development 7-1996 Through 3-30-97, Dream Works Animation * Character development on TV productions, Story Development
* Leading design team to achieve overall character model style
Character Artist 1993 Through 1996, Disney Consumer Products
* Oversee Licensees and character art submissions for character merchandise.
* Oversight in correcting and creating artwork for licensees, publishing, Disney stores, apparel, toys, including 3D sculptures and relief designs.
Character Layout/Animation 1990 Through 1993, Warner Brothers Animation
* Character layout and design for "Tazmanian Devil Show ", * "Animaniac's”
* Animator for “Tiny Toons”
Warner Brothers Classics
* Character animation for commercials of Warner characters
* Six Flaggs Magic Mountain Theme Parks/Trina Soft Drinks/Perfume Ads
Education * Life Drawing Classes
* Maya beginning 3D animation
* Some schooling in Auto Cad for Architectural and mechanical design.
* Proficient in Toon Boom Story board Pro, Adobe Photoshop 7.0, Illustrator cs, Painter 8, Power Point, Digi Cell pencil test
Interests I am interested in telling stories through the medium of animation,Illustration to teach important subjects through the avenue of animation and art.