MARTHA LYNN LASKIE
Graphic Design & Illustration
Home: 914 920 ~ 9828 | Mobile: 914 325 ~ 1619 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Portfolio: www.mllgd.com
Martha Lynn Laskie has been the featured designer on AIGA, The Graphic Artist Guild, and Behance. She is also a major contributor to Mosaic Hub, and is a member of the Arts of Westchester, and the prestigious Made in NY Group. She has been sought after by some of the tops companies in Manhattan including Citibank, Lazard Asset Mgt, The Bean Coffee and Tea, Robert Half Group, Mercedes Benz and many more.
Martha's work has been showcased on multiple platforms and publications online, and in 2013 she was voted "Best Design Consultant in Yonkers" to add to her many accolades.
Ever the creative professional, Martha Lynn's work is versatile and her services vast. She excel in logo design, website design, small business development, presentations and professional printing.
Currently, Martha Lynn is the Creative Director for Alpha Beta Creatives, the Lead Designer for Just Q by Nyadia, as well as the Sr Marketing Designer for Central Turf & irrigation Supply, in addition to being a professional graphic design freelancer.
You can connect with Martha Lynn on any number of online platforms, including AIGA, Behance, Facebook, Twitter Yelp, Mosiac Hub, Alignable, Google Plus or Email her directly.
• MAC/PC Adobe Cloud
• In Design
• Acrobat Pro
• Adobe Muse
• Quite Impose Pro
• HTML CSS
• I Web
• Word Press
• I Movie
• Microsoft Word
• After Effects
• Key Note
• Quark Express
• Rip It
• Google Ads
ORGANIZATIONS & PARTICIPATIONS OF INTEREST
• AIGA | Graphic Design Guild Member | Arts of Westchester | Creative Women of America Group | Mosaic Hub
• Westchester Business Council | McLean Avenue Chamber of Commerce
• “Print” Magazine Cover Design Competition 2009: “Foot in the Door”
• Key Arts Competition for Poster Design for “300” The movie – Honorable Mention
• Participant in “Borders No Borders”, international design study – “The Mechanization of Society”
• Volunteer at New York Historical Society
• Green Peace member, fund raising and awareness training