Currently work as producer at WDIV in Detroit
- 3 years in video production, pre-production, production management, production coordinator, scheduling, casting and project budgeting.
- 1 1/2 years digital media/marketing experience, including social media marketing (all major platforms), video marketing, PPC marketing, SEO, website design feasibility, and web marketing. Also including Google AdWords, Google Analytics
- 3 Years experience in all phases of production in areas including film, commercial, viral, music, and live video production.
Director of Digital Media/Advertising, Aqaba Technologies, Sterling Heights January 2012-Current
- Manage all digital media and digital advertising projects/campaigns, including social media campaigns, PPC campaigns, SEO, email marketing, and video marketing.
- Managed multiple campaigns across several platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google AdWords, with experience in Facebook advertising, and Facebook insights.
- Draft proposals for potential clients, as well as participate in pitch meetings and presentations.
- Project manager for large projects for various types of businesses including manufacturing, food and beverage and retail businesses.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Yahoo/Bing. Knowledge of website marketing, design feasibility, and technical outline.
Producer, The Art Direction, Detroit, Michigan September-November 2011
-Produced short film “Say Cheese” (40 minutes). Found funding, hired cast and crew, and coordinated 6-day shoot. Managed production of over 25 cast/crew members.
-Managed all social media platforms for short film including Facebook and Twitter.
1st Assistant Director, Chapter 3 TV, Detroit, Michigan August 2011
-Scheduled 3-day shoot for web series “The Girls Bathroom”.
-Managed crew during production phase, ran production floor. Managed production of over 20 cast/crew members.
Co-Producer/1st A.D. The Art Direction, Detroit, Michigan July 2011 -Scheduled online commercial shoot for “What Crepe” restaurant in Royal Oak, Michigan. -Managed crew during production phase, ran production floor. Managed cast/crew of 15.
2nd Assistant Director, BET & 9th Wonder, Detroit, Michigan June, 2011 -Worked Detroit auditions for BET reality show “Masters of the Mix”.
-Organized contestants, coordinated art department and P.A.’s.
Producer/Writer, Aqaba Technologies, Troy, Michigan April 2011
-Produced 90-second commercial spot for “Aqaba Technologies”.
Casted actors, hired crew, budgeted production, wrote treatment for commercial.
Co-Producer/1st Assistant Director/Co-Producer, The Art Direction, Detroit, Michigan March 2011
-Produced and scheduled 2-day production for “Burn Rubber” and “New Balance” collaboration commercial.
-Ran production floor, managed crew through pre-production and production. Assisted with casting.
Producer/Director, Stevie Soul, Detroit, Michigan February 2011
-Produced, wrote and directed music video for Stevie Soul’s single “Current Situation”.
1st Assistant Director, The Art Direction, Detroit, Michigan January 2011
-Scheduled 2-day shoot for G.O.O.D. Music artist “Big Sean” for song “Almost Wrote You A Love Song”.
-Organized cast and crew through pre production and production.
Assistant To Director, Social Media Manager - Showtown Pictures, Detroit,
Michigan June 2010-September 2010
-Assisted director Joe Doughrity with tasks including story boarding, script revisions, meeting agendas, and
shooting schedules, for feature film “CornerStore The Movie”.
- Drafted call sheets, and coordinated talent schedules.
- Assisted department heads with set up and tear down, along with direction of set production assistants.
- Managed social media platforms for movie, including Facebook, Twitter and Youtube pages.
Writer, Patch/AOL, Detroit, Michigan October 2010-January 2011
-Wrote reviews and company write ups for local businesses. -Contributed weekly editorial features for local audience.
Specs Howard School of Media Arts, Southfield, Michigan (Class of 2010) TV/Film Program
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Access, Adobe Audition, Final Draft, Basecamp.
Google AdWords Certified: Search Advertising *References Available Upon Request*