YVETTE ANN VIDRIO
A position with a company as a general office clerk. Offering excellent skills in telephone techniques, typing, and filing.
• Over 4 years of clerical experience
• Industrious, reliable and a quick learner, self-motivated, ability to type 45 + WPM
• Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic team member, take pride in a job well done
• Able to make important decisions independently
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel. Knowledge of PowerPoint
• Flexible-willing to take on a variety of tasks
• Enjoy a challenge
• Cheerful outlook and a positive attitude.
• Able to provide great customer service
Office/Teacher Aid 2010- 2011
Valley View School Newhall, CA
Copied and faxed papers, filed and prepared paper packets, testing and reading for children, prepared class events, managed groups of children for activities.
Child Care Provider 2008- 2010
In Home Child Care Santa Clarita, CA
Organized learning activities, scheduled outside activities, cooking and cleaning up after children.
Office/ Loan Approval Department 2007- 2008
Trading Financial Credit Sherman Oaks, CA
Verified accuracy of customer information and loan necessity, ensured customer credit met loan requirements granted loans, scanned and filed customer information accordingly, recommended vehicle insurance.
Customer Service Representative 2005- 2006
First American Home Buyers Van Nuys, CA
Answered heavy volume of phone calls, entered claims in company system, dispatched calls to technicians.
Teacher’s Assistant, Volunteer 2012-Current
El Dorado Elementary School Lancaster, CA
Provide extra assistance to students, tutor and assist children individually or in small groups to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers, enforce administration policies and rules governing students.
Desert Sands High School 2001-2005
High School Diploma Lancaster, CA