Make a living by doing what I love to do illustration and design. An illustrator born, design educated, child of communication arts in pursuit of active involvement with a creative team chasing a dream.
Recent graduate from Montana State University where I received a bachelors of fine art with emphasis in graphic design.
- Attention to detail - Concerned with quality. Produce work that is orderly and attractive. Ensure tasks are completed correctly and on time.
- Skilled with Mac and PC - Proficient in Creative Suite 3 and 4. Possess strong illustration and photography skills. Typing speed of 50 wpm.
- Hard-working - Throughout college, worked long hours in strenuous activities while attending school full-time while maintaining above a 3.0 GPA.
- Flexible - Willing to try new things and interested in improving efficiency on assigned tasks.
TECHNICAL ILLUSTRATOR - JULY 2010 PRESENT
INFOPROS/ONLINE - COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
Accurately prepared detailed drawings for use in textbooks or instruction manuals. Took raw images and processed them into clean output graphics using illustrator. Processed images in a time sensitive manner.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/ GRAPHIC DESIGN - SEPTEMBER 2006 SEPTEMBER 2009
BEST IN SHOW PET GROOMING - HELENA, MT
Created an identity package including logo, business card and customer appreciation gift as a freelance project. Organized and designed storefront displays and grooming supplies. Basic office duties including answering phones, filing and data entry. Created interior design- colors and layout.
MULTIMEDIA PROCESSOR - JANUARY 2006 MAY 2006
RED MOUNTAIN MEDIA COMP/ DIG MY PICS. - TEMPE, AZ
Responsible for scanning, cropping, rotating and performing quality reviews on digitized images from a variety of photos, prints, negatives, and slides utilizing a number of different types of scanners. Also responsible for entering customer inquiries and order information in the sales database.
SCULPTURE ASSISTANT - SEPTEMBER 2005 MAY 2006
MANN SCULPTURE - CHANDLER, AZ
Assisted with molding and casting sculptures created by the artist. Updated artist web site with new projects. Checked inventory monthly, organized, and bought supplies.References
Proficient in CS3 and CS4
Presidential Holiday Card Competition
- Awarded second place prize