I am seeking a new, exciting, and challenging career to expand my work experience. I am acutely driven to excel, a diligent worker, as well as intensely determined. I have attached a copy of my resume, along with a phone number and email I can be reached at. I thank you in advance for your time in reading this and have a nice day.
Daytona State College - 2010 – 2012 Pre-professional, Pursuing Veterinary Medicine
Spruce Creek High - 2006 – 2010 Graduated JROTC - 4 years
R-Jem Ranch – Port Orange, FL
Groom Manager/Stable hand - 2011-2012
* Implementing my passion for animals, I was able to successfully bring these world class horses to elite show quality.
* Thoroughly and meticulously detailed horse’s condition daily for optimal health and performance.
* Collaborated with co-workers in keeping the farm in exemplary status.
Arby’s Restaurant – South Daytona, FL
Team Member – 2010-2011
* As the face of Arby’s Drive-Thru, as the headset cashier I employed my multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment.
* Handling the taking and collecting orders, cashiering, with an emphasis on supreme customer service and superb accuracy.
* Other responsibilities include the preparation of the store for the day, food portions, overall up-keeping, preparing food, stocking, day-dot maintenance.
Hollywood Theaters – Port Orange, FL
Usher – 2009 - 2010
* In my time here I acquired a high level of quality customer service.
* I assisted with inventory, stock and the concession area.
* Engaging in a team effort in keeping the premises clean, setting up displays, and optimizing customer’s experience.
v Microsoft Office
v Social Media
v Computer Troubleshooting
v Phenomenal Customer Service
v Internet Research