3601 Bettman Way 415-793-8818
South San Francisco CA 94080 email@example.com
Objective: A position with major responsibilities where I can effectively utilize my strong problem solving, leadership, communication, multi-task, time management, self-starter, can do, honest, reliable and organizational skills.
• Hired, trained and managed
• Market dynamics
• Market segmentation
• Project management
• Payroll, schedule management
• Access Quicken, QuickBooks, Mas90
• Fluent in Chinese
• Customer service-oriented
• Microsoft Office Suite expert
• Sales promotions
• Account Management: Bookkeeping, AP &AR
Marketing Administer Wine Appreciation Guild 2010-Present So.San Francisco,CA
Wine Accessories wholesale company
• Supervised and managed $1000 to $ 50000+ promotional wine accessories production to ensure timely and quality delivery.
• SEO-make sure the keywords is work out and business go up 20% a year.
• Design and production a new line of wine cellar, wine accessories of marketing materials and managed new product and content releases, which help company cut more than 50% cost and increase sales.
• Oversaw multiple publications editing that have tight timelines, some of which require same day turnaround. Successfully managed competing priorities to ensure on-time delivery of new publications.
• Website maintenance design home page and bender twice a month to help on get on top of Google Searching
• Advertising-design ads, email blast each week and Social networking -posting and reply at Facebook get more sales.
• Research online and oversea buyer what other company offer, and find the best products and lowest price for the company
• Worked effectively in a heavily cross-functional, fast paced environment.
Online Merchandiser Like.com 2008-2010 San Mateo, CA
Online Fashion Marketing
• Researched top fashion merchandise for website utilizing visual search technology.
• Maintained website by posting merchandise and maintaining ads.
Admin Asst/Front Desk Momentum Plus Inc. 2007-2008 San Mateo, CA
Direct Marketed VOIP product
• Planned travel arrangements for 10 executives and staff.
• Planned meetings and prepared conference rooms few times a week and Planned Holiday event for 200+ guests.
• Created PowerPoint presentations used for business development.
• Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
• Dispersed incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office.
• Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.
• Properly routed agreements, contracts and invoices through the signature process.
Co-Visual Merchandiser Manager Forever21, Inc. 2005-2007 San Mateo, CA
Fashion store in mall
• Trained and supervised more than 10 managers & 50+ sales people to improved store sales and customer services.
• Established and maintained attractive high traffic displays, resulting in 95% sales increase.
• Organized and located 10000+ inventories and updated store look daily.
• Arranged items in favorable positions and areas of the store for optimal sales.
• Designed displays to make the store experience interactive and engaging from daily to seasonal.
• Assisted in gathering and moving materials and equipment for the assigned displays.
• Effectively communicated and coordinated execution of the planogram with store management.
• Built effective relationships with each store to develop superior customer satisfaction.
Skyline College Accounting A.S. Jan 2009 to June 2010