I have a passion to imagine, develop, and transform any idea into being (and even do so within 72 hours). So go ahead and pick your project! Your vision is my command.
Social Media Kits
Direct Mail Pieces
WORK OF EXPERIENCE
May-August- 2013-GRX Holdings LLC-West Des Moines, Iowa
Marketing/Graphic Design Intern
• Responsible for the creation and implementation of:
-Print and web advertisements, web development, promotional materials, internal communications, brochures and handouts, customer newsletters, store surveys and mailings, press releases
• Assisted with promotional duties at multiple health fairs and customer appreciation events, including the coordination of event collateral
June-August- 2012-Sherwin-Williams-Waukee, Iowa
• Developed media plan to analyze specific target audience, research market information, and leverage brand loyalty to create an effective introductory promotion for newly released product (Emerald Interior and Exterior Coatings).
• Designed introductory direct mail piece that incorporated current in-store promotion and product strengths; Direct mail piece sent to 1,400 customers that were spot marketed in the Sherwin-Williams Cedar Rapids District.
• Worked closely with District Manager and District Sales Representative to lead informative statewide conference call regarding Emerald direct mail piece.
• Created weekly storefront and window displays to advertise latest products and promotions
April 2009- Present-The Peak Agency-Des Moines, Iowa
• Responsible for promotions during events.
• Collected user information through detailed surveys to compile product specific mailing lists.
• Promoted brands such as Chevrolet, Degree, and Snapple.
August 2009-May 2013-Iowa State University-Ames, Iowa
Major 1: Advertising (3.62 GPA) /Major 2: Communication Studies (3.51 GPA)/Cumulative (3.12 GPA)
December 2010- December 2011-Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority-Ames, Iowa
Assistant Events Chairman
• Represented student organization as a chapter elected chairman position.
• Established and utilized an events committee of 10-12 members.
• Interacted with student organizations to plan functions.
• Assisted in allocation of chapter budget to plan a variety of social events.
September 2011- April 2012-Advertising Club-Ames, Iowa
• Group work for the National ADDY Competition.
• Associated with the American Advertising Federation.
• Attended weekly meetings to establish individual tasks and collaborate ideas