I am looking for a position within the clerical/secretarial sector and with over 14 years experience in this field I believe that I would make a valuable contribution to a future employer. I have excellent IT skills for administration/operational work involving all MS packages including accountancy packages. My typing skills are in excess of 70wpm and I have completed a shorthand course at Bradford University.
I have recently completed a proofreading course with ‘merit’ with the Editorial Training Centre, London and I am currently looking for either freelance or in-house employment.
The company I was employed by operates a VVG (Visions, Values and Goals) policy. At the last appraisal (March 2011) my Manager stated:
• Plans and organises work so that it is accomplished within the required timescale and
takes ownership for situations so improving the outcome.
• Behaves consistently and always in support of the company’s values. Totally trustworthy.
• Is well ahead of the required standards.
• Is enthusiastic and positive and is able to motivate colleagues and sets a good example.
• Is co-operative and flexible, shows initiative and normally overcomes difficulties.
• Exceptionally effective in all written and verbal communication.
• Will provide additional customer support when required.
• Frequently demonstrates highest personal standards, is always punctual and attends work
with minimum periods of absence. Can always be relied upon and is thoroughly
• Makes some good contributions to improving the company’s performance.