My name is Ryan Jordan, and I am an aspiring graphic novelist from Atlanta, Georgia. I am currently looking for a collaborator/artist who would be interested in bringing my first graphic novel to life.
I’m primarily interested in working with someone who, like me, is basically hungry to break into the comic book industry, graphic novels being the primary focus.
My Resume is as follows.
Ryan A. Jordan
OBJECTIVE:TO OBTAIN A POSITION WITH A PROGRESSIVE ORGANIZATION WHERE I CAN USE MY CREATIVE TALENTS AND EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS TO MAKE AN IMMEDIATE CONTRIBUTION TO THE SUCCESS OF YOUR ORGANIZATION.
SUMMARY: Reporting experience for local campus newspaper
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Proficient with MS Office, Corel, Windows XP
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Liberal Arts in English, Minor Journalism, May 2005
Georgia Southern University, Statesboro Georgia
Graduated Magna *** Laude with a GPA of 3.8
Diploma, Courses International Baccalaureate Program, June 2000
Marietta High School, Marietta, Georgia
EXPERIENCE: Call Center/Customer Service
Ryla Teleservices 2006-2010
• Placed in-bound and out-bound calls
• Functioned as production floor supervisor
• Communicated with customers with tact and efficiency
• Answered customers’ questions
• Provided quality customer service on every call
• Acquired and verified confidential financial information
• Updated various company databases
Customer Service agent, Teachers Retirement System of Georgia
• Research information for Georgia retirees
• Assist retirees with initiation and completion of retirement process
• Schedule appointments and assist with calculation of financial benefits.
HONORS: Phi Kappa Phi, Ruffin Scholarship, Outstanding English Student Award, 2004-2005, Dean’s List 2001-2005