My name is Meghan Holder and I have a Bachelors degree of fine arts with an emphasis in Graphic Design and Ceramics. I have past experience working in graphics as an In house designer for the YMCA, a Sign Consultant for Signs by Tomorrow, and currently am doing some freelance on the side for a marketing firm occasionaly outside of my full time position at another sign company.
I greatly miss designing and I am achin to spread my creative spirit again. Please feel free to look at my online portfolio. I do have some other samples that I can email over and will be updating shortly as they were recently completed projects.
I am available by email throughout the day and can return a phone call fairly quicky if I am not able to answer.
Rebecca Meghan Holder
http://rmholde.wix.com/megoworks | www.linkedin.com/pub/meghan-holder/32/9a6/b11/
Dependable, organized, and resourceful. Congenial and outgoing strong personality proven to develop and maintain existing client relationships. A head starter, and ability to take advantage and control of situations, manage as necessary to expend all options. A fast learner and eager to learn new skills and the ability to adapt to any performance role presented. Available to start within 2 weeks from hire date.
Valdosta State University: Valdosta, GA (May 2011) with a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree
• Customer Service & Cliental Management and Relations
• Digital Marketing: Social Networks, Email & Search Engine Marketing
• Adobe Creative Suite: Up to CS6 (proficient in Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop)
• Basic Knowledge of CSS, HTML & Java Script & AutoCAD
• Typography & Copywriting
• Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
• Financing and Bookkeeping through Quickbooks
• Cyrious Ordering Systems
CREATIVE & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Account Manager, FASTSIGNS of Norcross: Norcross, GA (June 2013 - Present)
• Greeting customers and creating a following with new and existing clients by consulting with the, about their personal and professional signage needs.
• Communicating, working with and managing the designers, production team and working one-on-one with management to make sure that orders are produced and turned around correctly and in a timely manner.
• Use a variety of vendors and resources in order to complete the clients requests, especially is a job is not capable of being completed in house, and maintaining positive relationships with those outside sources.
• Standard follow ups with existing clients and introductions to new clients through research and referrals for additional business to create a relationship
Assistant Teacher, Creme de la Creme: Atlanta, GA (Jan. 2013 – May 2013)
• Part of a three teacher team for 4 year olds class, instructing a small group in phonics, social skills, etc.
• Work well one-on-one with other teachers, directors and communicating with parents.
Graphic Designer and Sign Consultant, Signs By Tomorrow: Bethesda, MD (Oct. 2011 - Dec. 2012)
• Designing simple and complex signage for print both small and large using a variety of design programs
• Develop new and re-branding for corporate clients through creating exclusive relationships.
• Work and perform well under pressure and deadlines, as an individual or part of a team.
• Develop own client following through direct interaction, and established effective vendor relationships.
Member Service Representative, Valdosta YMCA: Valdosta, Ga (Jul. 2011 - Oct. 2011)
• Assisted new and potential members with equipment and completion of membership applications.
• Handled all membership and counter sales tracking and receipting.
Administrative Graphics, Valdosta YMCA: Valdosta, GA (Dec. 2010 - Oct. 2011)
• Updated membership handbooks, program guides, informational packets, and program calendars.
• Designed promotional flyers and seasonal programs for print and mass media.
• Public Relations outreach to local media and YMCA members for events and news.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS / AFFILIATIONS:
• Bethesda-Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce 2011- Present
• Network After Work 2011-Present