Hardworking, dedicated and reliable employee looking to obtain a position as a videorapher and video editor for the goal to achieve professional results.
- SkillsUSA, Regional; 2010 Digital Video Department; 1st place winner
- SkillsUSA, State; 2011 Going Green; 1st place winner
- SkillsUSA, National; 2011 Its the Water 3rd place winner
- Telly award winning video editor; 2011; Diversity of Urban Art: Ed Campos: And What About the Truth?
- Crystal Reel award winning video editor; 2011; Diversity of Urban Art: Ed Campos: And What About the Truth?
- Five Year Videographer
- Five Year Video Editor 2011-Present
- Experience editing televised shows and working with WWE Hall of Famer Afa Anoai and his video crew. (On Brighthouse Channel 49)
- Created Intro for WXW televised show (On Brighthouse Channel 49)
- Edited Lil Wyte Lost In My Zone Music Video
- Video editor & Videographer 2010-Present
“Diversity of Urban Art”, “Signature Chefs”, “Flamenco Dancers”, “Stuff”, “Gary Swinard”, “WXW Rage TV”, “Ricky Luis”, “FX Group”, “Mike Busey”, “Lil Wyte” and “Lex Luger”
Digital Media Production
- Proficient in Final Cut 7, Motion 4, Adobe AfterEffects CS5.5, Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 and Adobe Premiere CS5.5
- Certified camera operator, video editor, Multi-media artist and animator, and broadcast technician.
- Worked 6 months for Brighthouse Television and met all deadlines
*References available upon request