375 Hillcrest Road 36608 Mobile, AL?
University of South Alabama, Majoring in Graphic Design, Painting, Art History with a focus in drawing/illustration
• Dean’s List 2009-2012
BUSINESS AND RELATED EXPERIENCE
The Radio Center, WHOD 94.5/BAMA 106.1 – Jackson, AL July 2004 - August 2008
• Host of “The Morning Drive”, Host of Total Request Live.
• Board Operations, Publicity, Remote Setup
– The Clarke County Democrat – Grove Hill, AL August 2004- June 2005
• Layout Design, Editorial Cartoons, Printing
Hepaco, LLC. – Mobile, AL
• Project Coordinator, Duties include payroll, expense reports, project billing
• Certified 40 hour Hazwhopper, Confined Space Rescuer, CPR/First Aid, Roadway Workers Permit
Pi Kappa Alpha –Mobile, AL Jan 2011
• Vice President from 2011-2013
• Designed several T-shirts, fliers, and banners for events, raised $2500.00 in for Wilmer Hall Orphanage in one week.
• Head of the Social Committee, Head of Public Relations, Head of Athletics, Head of Community Service and Campus Involvement.
Designer of 2012 and 2013 Mystic Stripers Fishing Rodeo shirts and book. Experienced in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Word, Powerpoint, Excel.