1. Identity Number
2. Family and marital status Married
3. Nationality & Date of Birth South African 18 June 1977
4. Languages English, Spanish, Afrikaans, Hindi
5. Summary of qualifications, skills and values Communications, Media Strategist, Author, Businesswomen, Public Relations
Dedicated, Committed, Overcomer
6. Summary of expertise and experience Founder of Widowed South Africa, Managing Director Electrotech Electrical cc. Director of Danriel Construction and Electrical Projects cc. and Author of Widow Without
Founder of Widowed South Africa – SA’s first foundation which provides support to Widows, Widowers and their children. www.widowed.co.za
Director of Danriel Construction and Electrical Works. www.danriel.co.za
Managing Director of Electrotech Electrical cc. www.electrotechelectrical.co.za
Author of Widow Without
Journalist at Independent Newspapers. Was nominated twice for Journalist of the Year. Won great acclaim for travelling to the
Sao Paulo prison in Brazil to bring back a four month old baby whose South African mother was imprisoned for smuggling *******.
Assumed the role of Ghost Writer for high profile individual, writing and publishing their biographies and other books of interest.
Producer and on air personality for the Drive Time Show at East Coast Radio in Durban.
Degree/Diploma University/Board Year
1. B. Drama (Hons) University of Durban Westville Television & Film Production and Mass Communications
2. Cert. Journalism Stellenbosch University Journalism 2002
3. Masters in Business Administration Management College of South Africa 2011
Articles and Essays published in many publications around the world.
Widowed South Africa has members from various countries worldwide.
As a journalist, Reddy interviewed some of the biggest names in the Industry and enjoys strong working partnerships to them.
As MD of Electrotech Electrical cc, Reddy is part of a male dominated industry but continues to keep her company at the optimal competitive level, enjoying wide success.
Type of experiences
Administration, Public Relations, Media Liaison, Media Strategy, Human Resources, Operations Management, Information Systems & Technology, Marketing management, Accounting, Financials, Payroll, Public Speaking, Professional Writing etc
Information Systems and Technology – designs, creates and manages websites and web content
Involved extensively in branding and the social media.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
Businesswomen South Africa
Durban Chamber of Commerce
Aryan Benevolent Homes
Joyce Meyer Missions
Reach For A Dream
The Sunflower Fund
Honours, Awards , Memberships and Positions held in the past
Highest Achiever by a Former Pupil – Trenance Park Secondary School
Nominee – Journalist of the Year
Won National short writing competition in 1993
Was awarded Phenomenal Women of the Year in 2008 by the Durban Youth League
Honoured at various fundraising and charitable events as a result of community work and Widowed SA
Other Qualifications and Certifications
MS Office, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Publisher, MS Notebook
Short Course in Office Administration
Pastel Accounting and Pastel payroll
A+ Computer Applications
Personal Strengths & Profile
Personal Skills: Typing, Writing, Public Speaking, Playing Guitar
Personal values : Spirituality, Honesty, humanitarian services, Commitment
Additional Information available on request
• Credentials to support the claims made in this CV(e.g., Details of specific work experiences, certificates etc)