M.A. with honors in Communication and Leadership Studies (3.86 GPA)
B.A. with Honors in Communication Studies
Coursework in International Business
Technical Skills and Proficiencies
• Enterprise Program Manager for customer experience development strategy in Fortune 500 company
• Strong analytical skills: APT (Applied Predictive Technologies) analysis
• Implementation, process mapping, and requirements gathering
• Cross-functional partnerships with customer traction, marketing, loyalty and retention
• Experience with QA/UAT testing
• Graduate level coursework in research methodology
• CAPM (Certified Assistant in Project Management) coursework through Advance Auto Parts
• Experience with customer engagement, loyalty and NPS methodology
• Advanced computer skills including: AS 400, Access, Excel, Oracle Answers, PowerPoint, Project Pro, SQL Explorer, and Visio
Advance Auto Parts - Commercial Sales Implementation Manager - Strategic Accounts, 2012- current
Ensure successful implementation and management of Advance strategic customer base. Develop, manage and improve customer engagement in support of the strategic account strategy, specifically in the design, development, project management and execution of the process. Responsible for the timeline, marketing, communications, reporting, and analysis of the plan progress, including maintenance, enhancement and development of processes and tools.
• Identified and implemented a CRM tool responsible for a $1.06M lift over control group in 11 weeks.
COTA Volunteer – “KAI’s Krew”, 2012 - Volunteered as Public Relations chair for a COTA (Children’s Organ Transplant Association) campaign for a local child with a family unable to pay for the cost of a life-saving double-lung and liver transplant. We exceeded our fundraising goal and timeline with over $30,000 raised in under 8 weeks.
Advance Auto Parts - Customer Experience Development Specialist, Operations Support 2011-2012
Enterprise program manager for the Voice of the Customer initiative. Responsible for customer analytics and support of customer-focused business strategies with a heavy focus on data-driven customer engagement strategies.
• Responsible for customer analytics and support of customer-focused business strategies by providing root cause driver analysis to support decision-making.
• Implementation and roll out of internal portal to display customer traction scores (net promoter score) to over 50,000 team members.
• Manage operations of the Customer Traction portal including trouble shooting, escalations and performance optimization.
• Responsible for QA/UAT of all enhancements to the portal to increase productivity for the end user.
• Provides analytics and metrics to evaluate and bonus field team member performance enterprise wide.
• Serve as the point of contact and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships between operations and internal support groups across the country.
• Conduct special studies based on identified gaps and provide fact-based analysis effectively communicating and translating the results into business insights and actions.
• Managed a customer retention test looking at KPIs and driving field engagement which realized a $70K lift over 12 weeks for 20 stores.
Advance Auto Parts- Logistics and Current Portfolio Release Analyst, Marketing & Training, 2010-2011
Develops and maintains all marketing, communication & training logistics for Portfolio Releases, provides analysis, compiles reports, coordinates, schedules and measures training initiatives.
• Responsible for communications, branding, messaging and information on internal website.
• Program manager for printing, branding, messaging, proofs, production and shipping of materials.
• Analyze data, using statistical methods and applications, to evaluate and measure the effectiveness and business impact of company-wide programs and initiatives.
• Identify internal customer expectations, select or design appropriate strategies and measures, manage data collection, analyze and interpret data, report conclusions and make recommendations based on findings.
• Design and implement organizational surveys for the purpose of gaining feedback for process improvement, and determining base-line measures for targeted improvement initiatives.
• Responsible for analyzing data and designing communication tools to deliver results.
• Collect and analyze Team Member and organizational effectiveness data, and distribute that data company-wide.
• Assist in development of implementation tools and training, including all vendor negotiations, materials production, translation and distribution.
Advance Auto Parts - Public and Investor Relations Contractor, 2009
Responsible for all routine press releases and media advisories for the Public and Investor Relations Department.
• Help plan and implement multi-faceted, comprehensive internal communications initiatives, programs and campaigns.
• Write and distribute press releases to business wire and to media contacts for: grand openings, Board of Director announcements, earnings releases and charity events.
• Copywriting and proofreading (memos, articles, internal websites and internal magazine), edit and Proof Annual Report, Proxy Statement and CEO letter.
American Eagle Airlines, Inc./AMR Corp. – Flight Attendant, 2007 – 2009
Responsible for cabin safety of passengers in compliance with FAA regulations while providing excellent customer service.
Hyatt Regency Sacramento – Bartender in Amarouth Lounge, 2005 – 2007 Responsible for bartending and providing five-star service to guests. Also coordinated logistics of secure and private service with security detail for VIPs & high-ranking government officials.
Deans & Homer – Intern, Insurance Managing Underwriters, 2005 – 2007
Job responsibilities include: Assist senior underwriters with analysis, rating, quoting, accounting, claims functions, agency visits and onsite inspections for commercial, personal and surplus lines commercial building owner’s policies, dwellings, and contractor's equipment which is ineligible for standard lines.
References gladly provided upon request.