Elspeth Anne Misiaszek
Copywriter / Marketing Consultant
eMarketing Copywriter Philadelphia, PA
Copywriter / Marketing Consultant January 2011-Present
• Professional copywriter with an emphasis on inbound marketing, SEO copywriting, business growth and development. Clients have included:
o Creative Circle – Creative placement agency assignments for:
? Barclaycard Financial – Professional Copywriter – Website content writing, blog creative development for executive presentation, management/editing of content seeding writers.
? Swift Capital – Professional Copywriter
o First Page Sage – Blogger – SEO copywriting/creative development on three primary accounts; Engaged Leadership, Noah Rickun and Click Mail.
o The Creative Group – Creative placement agency, assignments for:
? Yellowbook USA – Website Content Writer – Production writing, digital marketing agency role.
o Empire Education Group – Professional Copywriter – Development of EmpireEducation.com, HairDesignSchool.edu, blogs, newsletters, ads and articles for use as marketing collateral. Complete edits of student blog BeautySchoolStudent.com
o Tenon Tours – SEO Copywriter – Execution of over 45 SEO driven blog posts which increased client leads by over 300%
o End2End Design – Marketing Consultant / Copywriter – Start-up business marketing consultant and website copywriting.
o The Examiner – Wilmington, DE Restaurant Examiner – Article length restaurant reviews for the Wilmington, DE area written within custom software platform.
o Legal Finance Journal – Contributing Writer
o Business Finance Store – Contributing Writer
o Cocktails With Mom – Guest Blogger
• Portfolio available at eMarketingCopywriter.com.
• Expertise in Wordpress, Hubspot, Blogger and Fatwire.
Sunrise Signs – Custom Signs & Graphics West Deptford, NJ
Marketing Manager March 2008 – January 2011
• Created External Marketing Plan resulting in over 50% gross sales revenue.
• Interfaced with Social Media Assistant to develop Twitter, Linked In, YouTube and Facebook accounts. Provided key marketing strategies within those components.
• Copy-wrote SEO driven website materials and blogs which phenomenally boosted company profits.
• Developed language and content for all business communications including company newsletters, ad campaigns, and brochure marketing pieces.
• Acted directly under President to generate necessary guidelines and procedures for the company including development of HR materials, Employment Ads, 1099 Contract Letters, Employee Handbooks, etc.
• Managed vendor functions and communications within the organization including cost analysis and review to mitigate costs.
• Produced over 60% of gross company sales first year of employ. Maintained revenue in declining economy.
Law Offices of Stacy E. Schwarz Philadelphia, PA
Paralegal/Office Manager November 2006-March 2008
• Responsible for new client contacts including acquisition of new client appointments. Efforts resulted in over 30 initial client consultations first year of employ.
• Filled traditional Paralegal roles including trial schedule management, drafting of Complaints (Divorce, Custody, Support), PSAs, Letters to Clients, etc.
• Established filing and organizational systems to streamline attorney work flow.
Telerx Marketing, Inc. Horsham, PA
Conractor Merk & Company, Inc July 2004 – November 2006
• Successfully handled requests for information for Health Care Professionals, Merck Representatives, and Consumers. Applied Merck policies and procedures on a case-by-case basis to assist clients.
• Recognized for repeated goal achievements in Company Quality Achievement Awards Program.
Mack Hospitality Staffing Shillington, PA
• Represented the company as a solicitor of dependability and transportable skills.
Language: Conversational Fluency - Spanish
Villanova University – February 2007 Villanova, PA
• Certificate Completion in American Bar Association approved post-baccalaureate Paralegal Education Program.
Albright College Reading, PA
Bachelor of Arts – English, Spanish and Criminology – May 2003
G.P.A. – 3.47/4.0
• Dean’s List Scholar – 5 semesters.
• Sigma Tau Delta – National English Honor Society; Alpha Kappa Delta – National Sociology Honor Society; Sigma Delta Pi – National Spanish Honor Society.
University of Granada Granada, Spain
• Participated in American Institute for Foreign Study Abroad Program (Fall 2001) and completed 80-hour political orientation program.
Alpha Kappa Delta-Sociology Honor Society
• Chairman of the inductee board. Charter member of first Albright College chapter, 2003.