Luis G. Pizarro
20251 N 75th Avenue Apt. 1035 Glendale, Arizona 85308 Cell: (623) 377-6841 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry level Graphic Designer and Illustrator
• Bilingual call center representative experience (English/ Spanish) and able to type 20 plus words per minute.
• A+ certified with 10 years of experience upgrading and repairing PC computers with Windows OS
• Some experience working with Macintosh computers and experience with Microsoft office programs.
• Associate Degree as a Graphic Designer with knowledge in Multimedia and Web Design plus basic 3d Design.
• Able to type 20 words per minute in both languages and well known for going above and beyond my duties.
• Entry level knowledge on programs like Dreamweaver, Flash MX, After Effects, Premiere, Fireworks and 3ds Max.
• Experience using Photoshop CS4, In Design and Illustrator CS4.
• Performed as a team member for a Mercedes Benz dealership environmental promotion presentation.
• No further experience at this point but I have years of experience in Fine Arts which is very useful in Graphic Design.
Associate Degree in Graphic Design with Multimedia and Web Design - Art institute of Phoenix - Phoenix AZ – 09/2009
Resource Conservation and recovery Act (RCRA) certified - 02/2009 Information Technology A+ Certification
United States Marine Corp Reserve United States Air Force (Active) Honorable Discharge Secret Security Clearance Air Force Achievement Medal AF National Defense Service Medal AF Good Conduct Medal (6x) Global War on Terrorism Service Medal AF Outstanding Unit Award (5x)
Integrity Staffing Solutions Amazon Fulfillment Associate 11/2012 – 07/2013
Angelica Textiles Company Maintenance Engineer 08/2010 – 10/2011
Vangent Inc Census 2010 Bilingual Call Center 04/2010 – 08/2010
Swift Transportation Road Service / Claims Department 09/2009 – 12/2009
United States Air Force F-16 Tactical Aircraft Maintenance 11/1989 – 07/2008
United States Marine Corps Reserve Landing Support, Logistics 06/1986 – 06/1989