KEY SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGY SUMMARY
• Accounts Payable Processes & Management • QuickBooks
• Invoices/Expense Reports/Payment Transactions • MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• GAAP Standards & Government Regulations • SAP Business system
• Landed Cost and Inventory transfers • Symitar (Credit Union Software)
• Spreadsheets & Accounting Reports • AMP (Mortgage Software)
UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ONLINE
Master: Business Administration, 12/2011
WEST VIRGINIA STATE UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE, WV
Bachelor’s in Business Administration: Finance, 12/2007
Express Employment Professionals—Troy, MI
United Global Sourcing, Inc
Finance Assistant, July 2013—Present
• Resolved months of backlogged work, restored order and organization to processes/records in disarray, researched and solved billing problems.
• Calculated weights and volumes for over 900 products along with researching manufacturing name into the SAP business system for the President.
• Created checks and balance sheet for accounts payable to prevent duplicate invoicing.
• Created an estimate VS actual FedEx sheet for the Logistics department.
Quicken Loans Mortgage Services—Detroit, MI
Operation Specialist, 2012—2013
• Assisted in reviewing mortgage closings for compliance with the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) guidelines.
• Closed over 150 mortgage loans monthly for ($10M) and assist team members with loan close outs.
• Verified borrower’s required funds for closing meeting the minimum/maximum investment/down payment requirements and calculated taxes and homeowners insurance into an escrow account.
Michigan First Credit Union — Lathrup Village, MI
Accounting Specialist, 2008—2012
• Managed the accurate and timely processing of up 20,000 invoices ($5M) per month for large, multi-site organization.
• Updated and maintained accounting journals ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions.
• Preformed bank reconciliation for month ends.