2507 Karen AVE,
Las Vegas NV
E-mail email@example.com /DOB: 12th April 1982
• Won ‘The Class Of 2011’ Award as the best AM In the month of Jan 2012 for Consistence performance in 2011.
• Won the Best Team Award in the last Quarter for introducing a new training concept in association with the V and A team.
• Was recognized as Best Performer Training 2009-2010.
• Received appreciation from the clients on several occasions across site which include: North American Health Desk (Okhla,Delhi) Apria Healthcare provider (Thane, Mumbai) and Barclays Online Banking (Malad)
• Was promoted from an Advisor to a Trainer in a span of ten months after working with Barclays OLB and an advisor.
June 2011 to Jan 2013
Serco Global Services Mumbai
• Managing a team of Trainers training new hires for Lumo Energy (Core and Process Training).
• Managing Core Training for Thane site (Apria and Equifax).
• Ensuring resource planning and management for the batches as per the ramp.
• Working on Customer Satisfaction projects for various processes like Apria and Lumo Energy.
• Ensuring low attrition in batches.
• Responsible for maintaining “WLC” (Wins Learns and Changes) reports for all processes across Intelenet with regards to Process Training and gauging effectiveness.
• Ensure that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently.
• Create Monthly / Batch on Batch Efficiency and Effectiveness Dashboards for each client serviced
• Handle the administrative as well as functional reporting of all the Senior Training Officers and Training Officers
• Responsible for grooming Trainers across processes on Training Methodology, presentation skills and behavior.
• Managing the Australian clients for Lumo Energy and the American clients for Apria Healthcare.
• Content development and re-vamping for various processes.
November 2008 to May 2011
Intelenet Global Services Mumbai
• Training new recruits on core content for American, Australian and British processes.
• Refresher trainings conducted for OLB, Apria, VCC, VE.
• Worked with North American Help Desk (NAHD) and Apria on floor support and feedback.
• Was given an opportunity to be a part of the process transition and set up (Apria) from Mahape to Thane.
• Designed content for core training for Apria (American Process)
• Single handedly designed content for need based refresher trainings for clients like Online Banking and Apria.
• Responsible for maintaining new hire training yield reports for the trainers in Thane and Gurgaon.
• Auditing reports for all batches running in Thane and Gurgaon for all trainers training for Apria.
• Creating Voice Coaching plans for the VCs in Apria
• Co-developed and conducted Train the Trainer (TTT) programs for the Apria VC team in Thane and Gurgaon.
• Participated actively in training resource allocation to meet Induction, new-hire and refresher training requirements for Apria Thane and Gurgaon.