RUDY VARGAS JR.
14 Coahuila Ct., Brownsville, Texas 78526
University of Texas at Brownsville
Major: Art Teacher 2003-2008
Texas State Technical College
Major: Graphic Design 1999-2002
Homer Hanna High School
Employer: The Sign Depot 2008-2010
• As a graphic designer I designed many types of logos, flyers, banners, business cards, ect; thus worked together with customers in order to achieve a fulfilling product.
• In production area, I was responsible for product datelines, as well as printing and product assembly.
• Other duties required customer service and sales representative
UTB/TSC – BISD 2007-2008
• My duties consisted of observing, taking notes, and applying ways in which to teach and manage different grade levels.
• I was required to present productive lesson plans once a week and attend faculty meetings and/or other afterschool activity within each school.
Employer: Brownsville Museum of Fine Art 2007-2008
• As a contract worker I was required work after school and on weeks in educating students about art history, and come up with elaborated projects which would fulfill the learning experience.
• When needed I would travel to different schools to teach there.
Employer: UTB/TSC – Student Union/Student Activities 2005-2008
• My job consisted of artwork design which was used for mainly name tags, flyers, posters, and t-shirts.
• Due to constant student events, I coped with major design deadlines in terms of advertisement.
My skills include software knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office. I am also computer literate and skilled in computer maintenance. In terms of language I speak read, and write both English and Spanish.