Freelance illustrator and designer
University of Arizona
• B.A. in Studio Art
Emphasis in Graphic Design / Illustration, December 2001
• Minor in Media Arts
Additional concentration in media design / theory and studio production
Video Game Production, January 2011- April 2014
Lead UI Artist, January 2014 - April 2014
- Created all UI assets and game logo
Illustrator and UI Designer, January 2013 - July 2013 (Project based contract employment)
- Created vector based character art, props, and UI elements for iOS games:
• Ghost Toasters - Regular Show, published by Cartoon Network
• Castle Doombad, (January 2014 release) published by Adult Swim
Associate Producer & Cinematic Illustrator, January 2011 - May 2012 (Company closed due to bankruptcy)
• Created highly stylized digital assets for use in animated cinematic sequences and marketing.
• Created assets from concept to polish using Adobe Photoshop.
• Oversaw and recorded Cinematic Team's job progress and time management.
Graphic Artist / Illustrator, June 2004 - Current
Illustrator and Designer for numerous published comic books.
• Titles/Publishers include:
“Miami Vice” / Lion Forge Comics - Inks
“Zombies Vs. Robots” / IDW Publishing - All artwork including cover and graphics
“Wylde”/ Wedgwood Circle - Art, letters, logo design, cover layout and copy design
“Mecha Manga Bible Heroes” / JMG Studios - Colors, letters, logo design, cover layout
“Robot 13” / Self-published - Art, letters, logo design, cover layout and copy design
“KING!” / Self-published – Art, letters, logo design, cover layout and copy design
“Disappointing Monsters” / Self-published - Art, letters, cover layout and copy design
“Bat and Wolf” / Zeroes 2 Heroes - Pencils, inks, colors
“Gustav Hayes: Lounge Singer of the Apocalypse” / Zeroes 2 Heroes - Pencils, inks
“Smoke and Mirror” / Markosia Inc. – Pencils and inks
Graphic Artist, May 2001 – 2004
Video Ministries International, Tucson, AZ
V.M.I. is a non-profit video production studio that creates professional productions for missionaries, churches, and
related events worldwide.
• Created marketing material for missions groups including annual reports and interactive CD’s in Flash.
Graphic Artist, March 2000 – September 2001
Flandrau Science Center, Tucson, AZ
Flandrau is a non-profit science center located on the U of A campus.
• Created marketing brochures, fliers, and signs.
• Updated organization logo design.
• Professional knowledge and experience of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Acrobat, and InDesign
• Experience creating and preparing materials for print and digital publications and marketing.
• Able to adapt to different styles of illustration ranging from realistic to graphic and cartoon.
• Experience working both traditionally and digitally.
• Robot 13
2010 - Rondo Nominee for Best Horror Comic
2011 - Recipient of Digital Book World's Digital Innovation Award
• Disappointing Monsters
2011 - Ghastly Award Winner for Best Horror Web Comic
2012 - Shel Dorf Award Winner for Web Comic of the Year
2012 - Ghastly Award Nominee for Best Horror Web Comic