NAME: ROBERT OKELLO ADDRESS: 129 KENILWORTH PLACE BROOKLYN NY 11210 PHONE: 718 415 9466 EMAIL: OKELLOOOKELLO@AOL.COM
A law school student looking for a challenging position, preferably entry-level, that can accommodate my skills and previous work experience. On the other hand, I hope to gain legal experience that will help me in my pursuit of a successful legal career.
A bachelor’s in philosophy and Law
Brooklyn College (CUNY).
GENERAL EDUCATION: In addition to the philosophy courses required for receipt of a degree in philosophy and Law (pre-law), I completed many business courses. These courses include: introduction to business, human resources, organizational behavior, and so on. Most of all, I completed a full core curriculum of about twenty courses – all required for one to graduate. This core curriculum, I believe, has given me a well rounded education and as a result, I have the knowledge useful enough for me to get started working in almost any field that I may be fortunate to work in.
Dialogue Direct Team Leader New York, NY
• Trained, coached and supervised staff performing street fundraising for various international charities, such as children international, Plan USA, and Care.
• Campaigned and fundraised for causes, enrolling over three hundred people to become monthly sustainer members
• Registered and processed new memberships.
King’s Teleservices Customer Service Representative Brooklyn, NY
• Called shareholders to receive proxy votes for meetings
• Recorded votes and maintained both written and computerized call log
• Communicated with over 150 shareholders daily
• Worked on three different campaigns
Okipi and Family Associates Customer service Kumi, Uganda
• Maintained day to day operations of the family school stationary supplies company.
• Assessed inventory and ordered supplies as necessary
• Provided customer service to the clientele
• Ensured organization and attractive appearance of the store
• Handled cash and credit transactions.
Other work experience:
- I have also worked as a Supervisor/Manager at the Rite Aid Corporation and as a security officer with S.O.S security Services in the past.
Skills and Abilities:
- A fast and willing learner.
- Can multi-task.
- Always focuses on the bigger picture while keen not to overlook details.
- Great interpersonal skills i.e a great people person.
- Works well alone as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Can work well both as a follower and or a leader (as my employment background can attest to).
Microsoft Word and Internet
English, Kiswahili, Luganda, and Ateso