OBJECTIVE: Spanish Interpreter, Customer Service.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Prior office, call center, customer service, and retail management experience.
• Skilled at maintaining accurate files, customer transactions, data entry, excellence in communication, maintaining positive attitude, excellent phone etiquette.
• Computer literate, experienced in Microsoft Office applications with the ability to learn internal and proprietary computer applications.
• Timely and dependable, personable and professional in appearance.
Career in the Hairstyling industry 2008 - 2013
• Maintain clear and effective communication with clients on a daily basis while honing my listening skills.
• Professional appearance and etiquette on daily basis.
• Provided face to face customer service.
FSV Payment Services 2007 - 2008 Bilingual CSR Payroll/Card Services
• Provide customer support in a high volume call center.
• Call management and customer service in efficient, professional and timely manner.
• Provided answers and assistance to customers in the Bilingual department.
• Handled inbound calls while working alongside language line services.
• Maintain personnel files according to company policy.
• Provide assistance managing, setting up accounts and applying payments to clients.
Citi Group 2004 - 2005 Bilingual CSR Fraud Prevention Department
• Position required quick problem solving and management skills in an efficient and professional manner while providing assistance in Fraud prevention as well as handling account management while translating and assisting clients in their language.
• Provided assistance to variety of foreign clients while working alongside the language line.
• Identified and resolved fraud patterns and security risks on clients’ accounts.
• Provided timely follow up calls to clients with accts with fraud risk.
? North Florida Institute of Cosmetology 2007 - 2008
? Florida State College at Jacksonville 2001 - 2002
? Orange Park High School 1998 - 2000